7 :ANGEL:

I stayed in that bathroom stall till the first bell rang, I knew I would get a detention if I was late to class and sitting with a pack of delinquents is totally not included in my wishlist, not that I have one anyway. My heart just wouldn't stop.

I took a deep breath but immediately let it out someone just took a shit and from the odour it seemed like it had been a couple of days since the person had a go.
I ran out of there before I potentially got suffocated from that ghastly odour. Being found dead in the bathroom would just make me a laughing stock for eternity. Something I certainly didn't look forward to.

I walked to class but kept an eye out for her incase I missed her but, then again who can miss a beauty like that. I went to class and sat down at a desk near the end where no one would probably bother and away from that creep who couldn't keep his legs in control.

I was kinda sad I couldn't see her in the hallway. I hope I can see her during lunch. I kept thinking bout her, her hair, those eyes and the way she played the cello.
I was so lost in my day dream that I didn't even see Candice tapping probably her latest Gucci shoes near my desk.

"Whatcha dreaming bout weirdo", she asked with a grim smile plastered on her face.
None of your business you Gucci monster, is what I wanted to say but, I just looked down at my feet and kept mum.
"Hey meet me after school, I need help with my training". After passing on that piece of information she just sashayed towards her friends. Leaving me feeling hopeless, i dread spending time with her, Candice Russel the most popular girl in College.

Candice just like Amy is also a part of my childhood with a slight difference. Amy is my childhood friend while Candice is my childhood enemy though she does know about my family, she doesn't know much about me but then again how could she, all she ever wants to do is make me her damn punching bag.

The practice session she mentioned was actually her throwing volley balls at us, by us I meant all of the wannabes like me. She gathers all of us up and uses us as her personal punching bags.

And if we didn't show up. That meant a year of hell at campus, I didn't want that so I just put up with whatever she said.
She's the daughter of a rich business tycoon who has strong connections with this institution so, she pretty much gets away with all that she does.

My thoughts of her slammed shut when the door to our class shut meaning teacher's in the class and as usual she began with her classes, as always I drifted to a land of my own but, this time my thoughts were only of her, Nick was completely pushed out which was good in a way.

The rest of my day was pretty much just like any other boring day. Classes went on and I eagerly searched for her, but I didn't see her in any of my classes.
I had a tiny headache throughout the day though they always disappeared a few minutes after I had taken a few of my lifeline pills.

It was finally lunch time and for lunch I usually pack my lunch with me so that I could avoid talking to any of the other students, or even be seen by any in the cafeteria.

I only eat lunch from the cafeteria when Amy is there since she's not I just take my lunch to the college rooftop. A place that most people do not know off. That area has been locked off for a while so I just trespass I guess. I found this place whilst searching for the auditorium. I sat down at the corner facing the rooftop sheets for shade and opened my lunch . An apple and a banana I know it's minimalistic but that's all I got at the moment.

Just then i heard a sound.
A sound of someone walking by and before I could react she was right there standing next to the door again.

The ANGEL!!

~you are my angel
You're by my side
Always stay here forever~

-- Angles last mission: love ( you are my angel)