2 :AGAIN:

Our campus is pretty far from my apartment, just the way I wanted it to be. I didn't want anyone I knew from college living near me so, I decided to live far.
I walked out my apartment to be welcomed by the most beautiful sight in the world, the stars slowly fading away as the sun took its position in the sky bidding sayonara to the moon. They really have a beautiful relationship.

As I walked I stopped near a shop with glass walls and just stared at my reflection on the glass. I looked so different from the Leslie back then. My short bob hair was kind of all over the place, my eyes had deep circles underneath it owing to all the sleepless nights I had, I looked much thinner i thought to myself.

I tried to smile at the girl in the mirror but the smile that I used to wear quite easily seemed so forced, so painful, so fake.

I quickly brushed these thoughts away and walked towards the bus stop. The walk was really peaceful with the slight wind breezing often messing up my hair, not that I care about it. I was really glad that the number of vehicles were kinda low, their relentless horning always irritated me.

I took an early bus towards my campus. The ride was pretty calm the morning mist still visible, tress and plants waking up from their deep slumber the sun slowly peeking from the blankets of clouds covering it, It all felt so ethereal.

It's amazing how one can feel so calm after watching the nature unfold it's beauty but yet we cut them down for our greedy needs we indeed are spiteful beings aren't we.
I laugh at myself at that comment and a bit Sad that I'm also one among them.

The other passengers on the bus all look middle aged probably getting to work early ,they look tired and kinda burdened by the huge weight of life they're carrying upon their shoulders. They all seem to be doing what I'm doing, looking out through window gazing at the beauty of nature. I'm getting too naturey Aren't I.

The next stop was mine I got up from my seat and once the bus stopped,  got off. The veiw was breath taking,  my campus was really big with a large garden surrounding it filled different kinds of flowers that I didn't knew existed.
The campus was actually built way back in the days so it had a historical feel to it kinda mystic too like hogwarts.
I'm a huge Harry Potter fan, magic was something I always liked and hoped existed. The college was decorated beautifully and had large banners welcoming the newcomers to the college.

I walked into the campus hallways which was pretty large and smelled like fresh paint, they must have repainted the whole place. I looked around at the trophies neatly arranged in the showcase, the college sure has won a lot.
The main hallway was connected to large pillars at the side which had intricate carvings in it. I made the right choice by coming here early I thought to myself.

I took a look at all the pictures kept there the soccer team, baseball, basketball this college is indeed a sport centered one . I kept walking and peered at all the labs filled with different equipments, chemicals and stuff I don't really wanna know about.
I also came across every students nightmare, classrooms. I don't know about others but it surely is a nightmare to me.

I kept walking peering over the glass shelves at the pictures of all the previous year students. The dribbling of a ball distracted me from uniform clad, victorious smiles of the students in the pictures.  I walked towards the sound, finally ending up in the basketball court and there after years of separation I saw him

AGAIN!!

~I love it, I hate it, and I can't take it
But i keep on coming back to you~

- (back to you ) Bebe Rexha & Louis Tomlinson