13

chapter 13

Say you'll remember me
Standing in a nice dress

-

April and Davina snuck down the stairs slowly and cautiously. They had hatched a plan to save the original and finally get revenge on Marcel.

"You deal with Marcel I'll deal with the priest." They'd agreed, April deciding she could take on an old man better than a vampire.

Walking further down the stairs April and Davina saw Kol pinned against the wall, the witches making his Blood vessels pop over and over again, causing screams of agony.

Davina immediately started chanting a string of words April couldn't understand. April watched as one by one Davina choked out the witches.

April took Marcel's distraction as an opening and punched the priest in the face, causing his head to fling back.

April grabbed Kol's arms and helped lift him up, hearing him groan.

"C'mon Kol!" April shook him as Marcel was starting to stark towards them.

"I just want some bloody bourbon!" Kol groaned

"What about blood here!" April rug her fingernail into her wrist and cried out in pain as it bled. She placed her wrist into the original vampire's mouth as he sucked.

"Ouch!" April said quietly as he sucked the bloody harder

Kol stopped with a smirk whispering in her ear, "Your blood tastes magnificent."

April blushed wildly as Kol ran over to Marcel and snap his neck. April walked towards Davina as she fainted from over-use.

"Kol we need to get her back to the motel."

"Nik is going to want to know about her,"

"What he wants and what he gets are two very different things." She said with a smirk, running as fast as she could towards the door.

"Ooh, a game of cat and mouse, my favorite," Kol smirked devilishly.