8

chapter 8

Say you'll remember me
Standing in a nice dress
Staring at the sunset, babe
Red lips and rosy cheeks

-

Caroline walked into the Mikaelson Mansion. Her hair was tied and her face was sweaty.

She had run all the way here from the middle of nowhere.

Thanks for that Klaus.

Caroline grumbled angrily as she stepped into the house.

"I found out how Marcel plans to kill you all." She said, causing all the originals but Klaus to turn their heads.

Stefan and April were still at the motel, having that they still assumed she was at a date.

"Well? Get on with it?" Rebekah snapped, earning a hard glare from Caroline.

"He's gotten the witches to make a white oak stake, that's oh did I mention INDESTRUCTIBLE!" Caroline yelled the last part, a frantic stare plastering her face.

"Then we shall retrieve the stake." Elijah stood and walked to caroline abrupt with his words, "We shall contact you if we require any more help I will contact you. Miss Forbes, you may leave."

Caroline's eyes locked with Klaus and she had a desire to stay.

"I-I um.... yeah! Okay bye!" She shouted running out the door and to the motel.

-

"You totes like Klaus." April squealed, crisscross applesauce on the bedspread.

"He killed Tyler's mom, he tried to kill me three times, and he killed Jenna. Shall I continue?" Caroline said with a duh look. Caroline's phone rung loudly.

Snatching the silver screen April read the text aloud.

Big bad Hybrid: Join me for a drink at 10?

Before caroline could even think April typed a quick,

Baby blonde: sure

"APRIL YOUNG!" Shouted caroline, using her vamp speed to tackle her to the ground.

"You better get ready. You have a date 2.0" the black-haired human said with a wink.

"You suck."

-
The picture at the top of of an upcoming book! The ship is inspired by klaroline-4ever