10

chapter 10

You see me in hindsight
Tangled up with you all night

-

"We're needed with Elijah," Stefan announced, walking into the room with a towel wrapped around his waist.

"Shirt! Now!" Shouted caroline turning her head.

"You scared of a naked Stefan." He teased, coming closer

"Ew! disgusting!" Caroline sped to his temporary closet and tree his boxers, a white shirt, and black jeans, shouting, "Change!" As she did

"Fine. Fine. Where's April and April anyway?" He asked nonchalantly, throwing the shirt on.

Caroline's eyes widened and she turned to him, "I THOUGHT YOU KNEW?!"

-

Davina and April laughed as they bought cheese fries and ice cream from the small stand next to the French Quarter.

April had felt bad for the young witch and decided while caroline was out with Klaus and Stefan was showering she would take her out for some fun.

"So you could like to make me fly?!" April asked with wonder as they walked in and out of the little shops.

"I mean sure!" Davina laughed as April and put a scarf on that was leopard print

April said," Sup my cool cats and kittens."

The pair broke out in laughter.

"Davina?" A deep voice said.

Marcel.

April immediately shielded the witch behind her and said, "What do you want?"

A few more vampires came up by them, causing April to hold Davina from behind.

"Listen... you have the stake so just leave Davina out of it!" April's lip trembled but she tried not to let it show.

"I just want to protect her," Marcel said, his eyes shone with sincerity.

Sure he might've thought of her as a daughter by Davina was tired of him using her and lying to her.

"I don't care! I wanna stay with them! They don't just use me for my powers!" Davina moved her hand and threw two of the men into a wall, the third speeding up to her and twisting her arms.

"Vina!" April screamed, running towards the man holding her.

April was grabbed by the neck as Davina screamed.

"P-please! Just stop! This isn't about April!" Davina Shouted, mumbling a spell under her breath.

Marcel grabbed a rag of chloroform and pushed it against Davina's mouth, the small witch quickly collapsing in his arms.

"No! No! Davina! Davina!" April struggled against the vampire's grip helplessly as the girl was dragged away.

"Now it's just you and I." The vampire sneered in her ear, causing April to release a whimper.

The vampire quickly sank his teeth into her neck and sucked.