5

chapter 5

I said, "No one has to know what we do"
His hands are in my hair, his clothes are in my room

-

"It's so pretty! Look at the lights!" April squealed, looking at the dangling colorful lights.

Caroline laughed at the excited April as she bought a churro from a stand.

It was the French quarter block party and caroline, Stefan, and April had been having the time of their lives.

"I'm more interested in these churros." Stefan jokes, grabbing a bit of Caroline's churros and throwing it in his mouth.

"Stefan!" Shouted Caroline, whacking his shoulders.

The three laughed as they moved around the street.

"I'm gonna go get a drink! Do you want anything?" Caroline asked, turning her head back at them while walking in the bar.

"I'm good!" April mumbled through a stuffed mouth full of cheese fries.

"I'll take a bourbon!" Shouted Stefan as caroline walked into the bar.

Unlike the previous excursions, the bar was packed today.

Especially with cute guys.

Walking o the bar she saw a familiar face and smiled, "Cami?"

"Hey Care!" The blonde bartender stated, causing caroline to reach over and hug her.

They had become friends earlier that night when caroline was crying.

"Why the hell are you working inside while the party is outside!" Caroline said appalled by this unruly act.

"It's my job." She joked with an unamused smile

"No way is that fair! C'mon, you're coming with me and we are gonna party!" Caroline said, pulling cami towards her.

"I can't," Cami said walking back to the bar.

"Nope." Caroline flashed outside the bar.

"Hey! Using vamp speed isn't allowed." Cami grumbled with a smile, clearly happy about it.

"C'mon let's go dance!" Caroline said, bobbing to the music.

"You know what, sure!" She yelled, grabbing her hands and swaying excitedly.

"c-can you help me?"