7

chapter 7

He's so tall and handsome as hell
He's so bad but he does it so well
And when we've had our very last kiss
My last request it is

-

"Klaus!" Caroline Shouted, rubbing her head from being dropped in the forest.

"What the bloody hell do you think you are doing!" Klaus shouted at her, his hand grasping her shirt.

"I'm trying to get information on how he's planning on killing you!" Choked out caroline, her body being held in the air by his hands

His face was furious, "Where the answers in his bloody mouth?"

"Jesus Klaus! You're not my boyfriend! I can kiss whomever I fucking want to!" Caroline Shouted, hitting his hand off her neck and rubbing it gingerly.

"I'm sorry I was a little rough. My point is he is a bad person! He stole my home!" Klaus defended, coming so close she was pinned against the tree.

"And you aren't?" Caroline felt her heart lodge in her throat as her lips tingled.

"Maybe I am. But aren't you worse? You're drawn to the darkness. You're drawn to me, you just refuse to admit it." Klaus taunted with a dark smirk

Caroline couldn't handle it anymore. She grabbed his collar and crashed her lips against his.

Klaus's lips were cool against her own warm ones. The fireworks exploded around her as she tingled. It shook wildly and her lips pushed harder. He tasted like musky oak.

And caroline Couldn't get enough of it.

He licked her lips as she allowed entrance.

"T-that was a one-time thing." Caroline gasped out against his lips.

Klaus's eyes looked so vulnerable caroline felt like turning to jelly.

"If you insist." He mumbled against her lips and sped away.

Leaving a very confused caroline.

"Shit I didn't tell him about the stake!" Caroline yelled, rubbing after him.