Chapter 25

Kageyama's POV

I trudged around the school trying to find Hinata. It was lunchtime and we usually eat lunch together but he wasn't in his classroom. 

'I swear if you're with Yamaguchi again.' I thought angrily. I saw a glimpse of orange hair. 

'Found ya.' I grinned and walked towards the orange clump of hair. I looked around the corner. It was Hinata. 

"Hinata! There you are! Come with me!" I exclaimed grabbing a bit of his clothing. 

"Beh?! Kageyama?! Sorry, Yamaguchi! Talk to you later!" I heard him shout. I knew it. I dragged him to the rooftop. 

"Kageyama! Let go of me! I can walk too!" He exclaimed fidgeting at my hand, trying to get me to let go. I stood him upright and let go of him. 

"What do you want Kageyama-san. I was having a conversation," He said, folding his arms. I grit my teeth and pushed him down. 

"Wha-! OW! Bakageyama! That hurt-" I cut him off by smashing my lips on his and shoving my tongue in forcefully. 

"Mmmh?!" He said in surprise. But I took no notice and kissed him deeper. 

"S-Stop! Mmh! Can't- breath!" He said, finding the smallest times to try and talk. I let him go for a while. He rubbed his mouth with his sleeve. 

"What's gotten into you Kageyama-kun! Kissing me out of nowhere!" He exclaimed. 

"Don't even try Dumbass. I want you to tell me while looking at me in the eyes that you're not cheating. Come on, Do it, I dare ya." I taunted. He looked at me teary-eyed. 

"I'm not cheating! I promise!" He yelled. 

"Oh sure. Then what were you talking to Yamaguchi that day? Why did you hug Yamaguchi yesterday? Huh? Answer me!" I exclaimed. 

"Yamaguchi told me about him being an Omega! He told me this because he was most comfortable with me because I'm an Omega too! Chill out Bakageyama!" He yelled back. 

"Oh sure. Are you sure he didn't touch here? Hmm?" I asking rubbing circles on his bulge, 

"Wai- Stop! He didn't! He's not that type of guy! I promise! Ah! Kageyama! Stop!" Hinata softly moaned. 

"Well, I started. I guess it's better I finish? Hmm? What do you think Hinata? Should I finish what I started? Oh, wait no, I'm not going to listen to you. You're probably going to say no anyway. I'm not going to listen to you. So shut up and be a good Omega will ya?" I smirked. 

A/N Heyo Everyone! I hope everyone is okay from the Coronavirus and all that. I wish you all good health! Smut coming next chapter! Thanks for reading this far! Pokemonfan out!