Chapter 17

Kageyama's POV

I quietly watched Shouyo sobbing as he waved goodbye to his parents. He already hugged them 3 times before they got into the car. 

"Please be good Shouyo. 3 years will be very quick. We'll email you as much as we can. Alright?" Haruichi-san said. 

"I will dad. Take care!" Shouyo exclaimed. They nodded and finally drove off. As soon as they were out of sight Shouyo came running into my arms crying. His tears soaked my jumper just a few seconds after. 

"Come on Shouyo. I'll take care of you I promise." I said. He nodded. I picked him up while he still cried into my shoulder and walked into the house. I lay him onto his bed. 

"Tobio? What are you doing?" Shouyo asked. 

"I'm going to make you feel a bit better. Just sit tight." I said, then kissed him deeply. Shouyo seemed a bit surprised but after a few seconds kissed back. I reached under his shirt to get to his chest and the pink bit of skin right into the middle. 

"Mmh!" He moaned when I touched them. I used that chance and shoved my tongue in to explore Shouyo's mouth. 

"Tobio! Wait!" I'm not in heat nor are you in rut! How are you going to turn me on?!" Shouyo exclaimed pushing me back. I smirked. I reached into the bedside table's drawer and took out a bottle of pills. Shouyo looked at me confused as I took two out. 

"Swallow," I demanded and shoved them into Shouyo's mouth. It took a while but he did eventually.

"Wha- What was that Tobio?" The orange-head asked. 

"Just something. You don't need to worry. They won't do anything bad." I replied. 

"But my body is becoming hot! I don't like this~!" Shouyo moaned. 

"Too bad. You've already swallowed them." I said. I pecked his lips slightly and began to rub circles on his growing bulge. 

"W-wait. Stop! T-Tobio please!" Shouyo exclaimed trying to suppress his moans. 

"Tch. Don't hold them back dumbass." I said and took off my shirt to use to tie his hands back. Now he had nothing to use to cover his mouth.

"Ngahhh! S-stop!" Shouyo moaned tossing and turning. 

"As if  Shouyo." I chuckled. I took his shirt off and his pants. Only leaving him in his boxers. I licked my lips and seductively looked at Shouyo before latching onto one of his nipples. 

"Mmmh." He moaned slightly. I used my hand to flick and twist the other one as I bit and suck on the one in my mouth. I used my free hand and slid it down his boxers to rub his cock. 

"Ahh, ~ Mmmh!" The omega moaned. He kept on moaning while I played around with his small body. 

"Alright, Shouyo. This might hurt a bit but bear with me." I said and turned him around so that his ass was high in the air. I got some lube on one of my fingers. 

"Here we go!" I exclaimed and pushed my fingers in."

"Ahhh! Wait! Stop! Mmmmh!" Shouyo moaned into the bed. I kept on roughly sliding my finger in and out. Then added the second then a third. I moved my finger around inside him causing Shouyo to moan even louder. I took my own dick and jerked off a bit while doing this. 

"S-Shou, Do you want to- g-go all the way?" I asked. Shouyo turned around and looked at me with his teary eyes and slowly nodded still wincing as I mixed his insides. I pull my dick out and put on a condom, then slicked it up with lube. 

"Alright. Bear with me. Here we go." I said and pushed half-way into him. 

"AHHH! T-Tobio!: He yelled out. 

"Are you okay? Can I continue?" I ask. He nodded but was still in pain. I slowly pushed in trying not to hurt my small Omega until I was all the way in. 

"Is it i-in Tobio?" Shouyo asked me. I nodded. 

"Your insides feel so good Shouyo." I praised. 

"S-stop that! Make me feel good already! I hate this pain right now." He exclaims. 

"Alright," I replied and slowly started to thrust into him. 

"F-faster! I can't feel anything!" Shouyo yelled. I obeyed and gradually thrusted faster and faster. Shouyo turned into a moaning mess under me as he moaned and yelled into the bedsheets. 

"Tobio! I'm coming!" I heard Shouyo exclaim. 

"Same!" I yell back. We both came together and fell down onto the bed. 

"Was it good?" I ask. 

"It was really good Tobio. Thanks." Shouyo replied. We then fell asleep from the exhaustion.