Chapter 6

Kageyama's POV

"Morning Guys! Early as always huh?" I heard from the direction of the door. When I turned I saw Captain at the door getting his volleyball shoes on. "Morning Cap'n!" Hinata replied. "M-morning Cap'n." I stuttered. When he entered I saw him with Suga-san and Asahi-san. "Was there a 3rd year meeting again?" I asked. They looked at me in surprise. "How did you know?" Asahi-san asked. "W-well, um. It's just a guess." I stuttered. "You are still playing right?" Hinata asked. The 3rd years chuckled and nodded. Hinata looked relieved. "Speaking of which, where were you two at during practice? I thought you two were the most hyped about having a practice match with Seijou." Daichi asked. We were taken by surprise. "H-Hinata got a really bad tummy bug and I took him to the nursery room. The Nurse told me to take him home." I said. It was kinda true. "Reasonable. But we lost by many points since our deviant duo wasn't there." Suga-san chuckled. Everyone laughed. We kept on practising our new quick while everyone came in one by one. "Everyone gather up!" Daichi said in a loud voice. We quickly did our quick one more time and headed towards the whiteboard. "Today for lunch practice we will split into some groups. Tsukishima, Hinata, Yamaguchi. You three are the ones who most suck at receiving in our team. You will receive Asahi's serves until you can succeed 10. Kageyama, Suga. You two are our setters. Suga will work with Tanaka and Nishinoya. Suga will need to work on his tosses. Tanaka his spikes since he needs to get more powerful and Nishinoya as our Libero will need to get used to receiving his spikes and get our defences up. The rest will be with Kageyama and work on their Spikes and receives. Kageyama will need to try a normal quick with everyone. Any questions for Lunch practice? None? Good. Then after school, we will work on our most powerful attacks. Kageyama and Hinata's new quick, Yamaguchi's jump floaters. Tsukishima's shut down block and overall everyone's spikes. Nishinoya, Try and receive at least 5 of Kageyama and Hinata's quick. Can you do that?" "I'll try! I'm always up for a challenge!" Nishinoya-san said. "That's it for today's schedule. If you want to stay behind and practise more after our regular practice Ahem Kageyama and Hinata Ahem please come and see me." Daichi said closing his notes. As everyone got up and walked away to get ready for classes Me and Hinata approached Daichi-san. He had this I-knew-it kinda face. "Yes, yes you two want to right?" We nodded. "Alright, Anything else?" Daichi asked us. "Should we tell him Hinata?" I asked the omega. "Tell me what?" Daichi-san looked confused. "So uh. Hinata is an omega and he just had his preheat yesterday. He might have his real heat somewhere next month which is a few days away. So we're sorry if this might cause a problem." I said. We bowed our heads down. "That's quite alright you two. Just be careful Hinata." Daichi-san said. Hinata nodded and we walked towards our classroom, ready to start...another... boring... day...