Chapter 5

Hinata's POV

"Boys! Wake up! Time for breakfast!" I heard as I slowly opened my eyes and yawned. Kageyama did the same before answering, "Coming!" to his mum. We quickly got out of bed and headed towards the dining room. "Here you go, the maple syrup is on the kitchen counter." Kageyama's mum said giving us both a plate of pancakes to eat. Kageyama went to grab the maple syrup while I sat down on the chair. "Itadakimasu!" I say and started eating it. "Is it good?" Kageyama asked while starting to sit down. I nodded and continued eating. "Good. I'm glad you like my cooking Hinata-kun." Kageyama's mum said sitting down as well. After a few minutes, I finished my pancakes. "Thanks for the food!" I say and grabbed my plate ready to take it to the sink. "Leave it in the sink, I'll wash it for you." Kageyama's mum said. "Thank you," I replied and went up to Kageyama's room to change into my uniform. When I took off my pyjama top I noticed the mark on my neck. There was a bit of dried up blood around the mark. I decided to wash it a bit and then put a big circular plaster on it. But how would I explain this to everyone at club and class?! Ahhh! Goddammit!! "Hinata you okay?" Kageyama asked from behind me. "I'm fine. Just worried." I said. "About the mark?" Kageyama asked. I slowly nodded. "It's alright. Since I marked you, I'm the only one who is gonna get affected by your pheromones. Just hide the mark until it heals and remember to take your pills." Kageyama said stroking my hair to calm me down. I nodded again and started to get changed. When I finished I took a pill and put the rest in my bag. I waited for Kageyama to finish changing and we set off to school. While heading towards school, we talked about the success rate of our new quick. For now, it was a 70% chance that we will succeed. But there was still a 30% chance that we will mess up. We really need to practice. When we got to school surprisingly the doors to the sports hall was open. When we got inside we saw Yachi-san putting up the net and bringing out the volleyballs. When she noticed us she smiled. "You two are going to practice right? C'mon, I'll help." She said grabbing a ball. We looked at each other and grinned. "Race ya to the clubroom!" I yelled and we took off as fast as we could.