Chapter 15

Kageyama's POV

The three of us, Me, Hinata and Haruichi-san chatted during dinner and Hinata's mum also chipped in sometimes to add bits of information. 

"So you all moved to Osaka for a short period of time and didn't tell us when you came back? And I thought I was his best friend." Haruichi-san said. 

"It was for a year, plus he was really busy during that year." I said. 

"Mhm. He's job seems hard even for me." Haruichi-san said. 

We kept on chatting for while even after we finished. 

******

"Ahhh That was good!" Hinata said to the ceiling, as he lay down on his bed. 

"Hinata?"

"Mmm?" 

"When was the last time you took a heat pill"

"AH! I'm so sorry! I'll take one right now!" Hinata said rushing out of the room to get his bag which was at the entrance way. 

"Whew. I have a few moments by myself. Haah, haah," I breathed out loud. 'Crap!' I rushed to the bathroom to jerk off a bit. 

********

Hinata's POV

"Kageyama! I'm back- where did he go?" I said to myself. "And what is that stench." I followed the smell which led to the bathroom. I knocked on the door. 

"I'm in here." Kageyama said. I think I also heard him moan a bit. 

"Kageyama? Are you okay?" I asked nervously. 

"I'm okay dumbass! Haah~ Go back to your room. Ngh, I'll be there in a second." Kageyama said. He's breathing hitched a bit. 

"O-okay." I said before running back to my room. The smell was becoming worse by every second.  I breathed in and out when I got to my room. That was a terrible stench. I wonder if Kageyama is okay. I played around with a volleyball, tossing to a wall, rolling it, Senior coach Ukai told me to feel the volleyball as much as I can anyway. A few moments later I heard the door open and close. 

"Kageyama?! Are you okay?!" I asked. 

"Sorry. It's not Kageyama here Shouyo." My dad said. 

"Oops sorry dad. What's up." I asked. 

"Is Tobio-kun an alpha? And are you an Omega?" He asked. I was a bit surprised. But I nodded. 

"As I thought. When you came running down the stairs to the entrance to get something from your bag, I smelt a faint waft of a familiar stench. The thing you grabbed from your bag, They were heat pills right." He asked. I gulped. 

"Mhm." I nodded. 

"Where is Tobio right now." Dad asked. 

"He's in the bathroom. I couldn't bear the smell so I came back." I said. 

"Alright then. I'll go take a look-" The door flung open. 

"Kageyama?! Are you okay?" I asked. 

"Haah! I'm okay dumbass." Kageyama exclaimed. He seemed fine. 

"Tobio-kun. Can I talk to you?" 

"Ah, Sure." They walked away