Chapter 2

Hinata's POV

I blinked open my eyes. "White room?" I thought opening my eyes fully. But other than that I see slick black hair and dark blue eyes. "You finally awake dumbass?" I hear. "K-Kageyama?" I stutter sitting up. "Where am I?" I ask. "The nursery. Look, there are things you need to know. First of all, you are an omega." Kageyama said. "Huh? I'm an Omega? So was that my heat or something?" I ask terrified. Kageyama chuckled a bit. "No-no-no. That was your preheat. It means your heat season will be somewhere next month." Kageyama says. I sigh of relief. "Anyway, second of all you have to take these pills once a day. two if you are feeling nauseous." Kageyama said handing me a container. I cringed. I hate pills. I took them anyway and took a pill. They weren't all that bad. Almost sweet. "Third of all, You are staying with me until you learn how to take care of yourself during heat," Kageyama said. "W-wait, what? What about mum and Natsu?" I ask nervously. "Your mum said okay to my suggestion. Looks like she was also an omega." Kageyama said standing up. "Come on. We need to get home. I nodded and tried to stand. I was still wobbly but I guess I could walk. I looked at the clock. 5:00 it read. It was already afternoon. Nearly sunset. How long was I asleep for? I looked at Kageyama and he opened the door so that we can get out to get our things and go to Kageyama's house. "Oh and uh one more thing Hinata." Kageyama suddenly said. "There may be multiple preheats so be careful of that. If you think that you are in a preheat, tell me immediately. Okay?" Kageyama said. I nodded. We continued our way to our classrooms to get our things and my bike. I had no idea where Kageyama's house was. It's my first time so I looked at Kageyama. "Where is your house Kageyama? Isn't my first time there?" I say. "Yea. Just follow me. It's quite close to school." He says walking towards Sakanoshita Shouten. "Are we getting meat buns Kageyama?" I asked my mouth watering. I loved meat buns. Especially Sakanoshita's. "Yea. I'm guessing you want a meat bun and I have to get some things for dinner." Kageyama said. I nodded and raced over to the store not only before my legs gave out while I was running and tripped over. "Oww." I winced. "Hinata! Dumbass, are you okay?" Kageyama asked running towards me. I wanted to nod but that would be lying. I saw blood on the concrete where I fell. Kageyama sighed. "Get on Hinata." He said showing his broad back. I'm guessing a piggyback. I clambered on and we walked the rest of the way to Sakanoshita.