Chapter 13

Kageyama's POV

"God, that was tiring." I yawned.

"I have to agree, Kageyama. They're quite hard to beat. They're unpredictable. Sometimes even they don't know what they are doing." Hinata said stretching his limbs. 

"Thanks for the compliment deviant duo."

We turned around to see the captain of Johzenji. 

"Ruteshima-san?" 

"No Kageyama. It's Terushima." Hinata said. 

"Shut up dumbass. Sorry, Terushima-san."

"No problem Kageyama-Kun." Terushima laughed. 

"What do you need Terushima-san?" I asked. 

" Oh, I just wanted to say... We are gonna win next." Terushima said grinning. 

"We'll win again!" Hinata taunted.

"We'll see Chibi-chan~," Terushima said walking away. Hinata slightly growled at that. 

"What's wrong chibi-Hinata~?" I taunted him. 

"Kageyama! Don't call me that! I promise you one day I'll be at least 170." He exclaimed. 

"We'll see about that!" I smirked. 

"H-Hey! Wait!" He yelled. "Race ya!"

"Dammit Hinata! No flying starts!" I yelled back racing after him.

"Typical idiots."

"Right Tsukki?" 

I raced after Hinata gradually getting closer but he sped up even more. How much energy does this guy have?! I pushed past my limits and sped up as well. It didn't end well. While I was running a pain shot up my leg. I was so surprised that I tripped and fell onto the grass. 

"Kageyama!? Are you okay!?" Hinata exclaimed running back to me. I grunted and turned to look at my leg. My ankle was all purple and I winced ehrn I tried to move. 

"Omg Omg! Kageyama I'm so sorry!" Hinata apologised staring down onto my ankle. 

"Dumbass don't f*cking apologise. It was my fault." I said trying to stand up but wincing at the pain that surged up my leg.

"Kageyama! Stay right where you are!" Cap'n's voice exclaimed from behind me. I turned around and saw him accomponied by a worried Suga-san and a nearly crying Asahi-san. 

"Kageyama! Are you okay? Omg! What happened to your ankl- OW! What was that for Suga!?" Asahi said rubbing the back of his head where the vice captain hit him just then.

"Don't overwhelm him Asahi." Suga-san said. 

"B-but- OW!" Asahi whined in pain again holding his head. 

"I said shut up you big lump." Cap'n yelled. 

"Can you move Kageyama?" 

"Yes but it hurts a bit." I said groaning as i moved my hurt ankle. 

"Let's get you checked up." 

"Y-yea."