Chapter 24

Yamaguchi's POV (Yes, TsukkiYama going happen Ladies and gents!)

It was after practice, Right now I was walking home with Tsukki. I breathed in and out heavily. 

"Hey Tsukki?" 

"Yea? What's up?" He replied instantly. 

"I-I found out Y-yesterday that-"

"Woah woah woah, Are you okay? You're stuttering more then usual Yamaguchi." He slightly chuckled. I loved this part of Tsukki that he only shows to me. 

"Yea. Sorry Tsukki. I'll get to the point." I said confidently.

"Go on. I'm all ears," He replied. 

"Yesterday, I found out that I was a O-omega, and I was wondering if you were an alpha. And if you are, Can you be my alpha?" I asked shyly. 

"You're an Omega? That's a surprise." He asked. I nodded. 

"And you want to know if I am an alpha?" Tsukki asked. I nodded. 

"What if I told you-" He started an I drooped. 

"I am." He chuckled. 

"Wait what? You are?!" I asked him excitedly. He nodded. 

"Thanks so much Tsukki!" I exclaimed wrapping my arms around his neck. 

"C-cant breath." 

"Sorry Tsukki." I apologized still grinning. I was way to happy. 

"I'll mark you at my house. So, wanna come over?" Tsukki asked. 

"Yes yes yes!" I replied. It felt like agreeing to a proposal. 

"Cool. Let's go then." He smiled. 

***************

"Hinata!" I exclaimed at the orange-head happily. 

"Yea? Whats up Yamaguchi?" He asked. 

"Tsukki was a alpha! He marked me!" I said excitedly. 

"Wow! Good for you." Hinata replied. 

"I know right?! The marking bit hurt a bit but I'm so happy!" I exclaimed. 

"Nice." Hinata sighed. 

"Hinata? Are you okay? You feel down." I asked. 

"Its nothing. It's just that me and Kageyama got into a serious fight that we haven't had in ages. It was my fault and I apologised but he wouldn't talk to me and he ignores me." Hinata sighed. 

"What went on in one day Hinata?!" I asked worried. 

"I don't know! It was a small fight!" He exclaimed. I saw tears slightly spilling out. 

"Hey, It's okay. He's your alpha. I know you guys are going to make up." I said.

"I hope so. Thanks Yamaguchi." Hinata replied. He hugs me slightly before walking away. 

******

Kageyama's POV

What was that hug then huh?! Dumbass. I know you're cheating. Don't even try and lie to me Hinata. I thought angrily. I stomped away towards the bathroom.