Chapter 1

Kageyama's POV

"Where is that Dumbass!" I thought as I strolled through my school. Usually, Hinata was the first one in the sports hall but when I didn't see his fluffy orange hair anywhere in there Suga-senpai asked me to find him. Now here I am trying to find him. If I can remember his class was 1-1 right? I walked to his class and asked his classmates where he was. 

"Hinata? I dunno. He left quickly when the bell rang. I thought he was in the sports hall." One says. I sighed and gruffly thank him. That's when I see Yachi-san, our first-year manager. 

"Yachi-San!" I called out to her. She sees me and came quickly toward me. 

"What is it Kageyama-kun?" She asks. 

"Have you seen Hinata? He isn't anywhere." I say to her. She gives me a questioning look. 

"Hinata-kun? He wasn't in the sports hall?" She asked. I shook my head. 

"Strange. I don't know Kageyama-kun, I'm sorry. I'll try look for him. Have you looked in the boy's bathroom? He might have his usual breakdown since we are facing Seijou today." She says. I nod and head to the nearest boys bathroom. 

"Hinata!" I call out. 

"Y-yes?" He mumbles in the third cubicle. I head over. "You okay dumbass? We need to practice before Seijou gets here for our practice match." I say knocking on the door. 

"Mmmh. I'll come out then." He says. I hear the water running and the click of the door opening. That's when I see his state. It was not normal. He seemed to have a fever or something. 

"Hinata! Dumbass! Are you okay?!" I exclaimed as he collapsed in my arms. 

"I don't feel good Kageyama. What should I do?" He mumbles. I notice a sweet smell coming from him. "No way." I think. I picked him up in my arms and headed towards the nursery. I patiently waited outside. The nurse told me to come in. I sat down on a chair next to Hinata's nursing bed. 

"Hinata here is an Omega and he just had his preheat. From the looks of it, you are an alpha right?" I nod. 

"When he wakes up can you tell him to take these pills once a day. two if he feels nauseous." The nurse tells me. I nod again. I looked towards Hinata who was sleeping peacefully. 

"Thanks, miss," I say and nod my thanks to her. 

"No problem. Please tell me if something is wrong." She says and stands up. She goes off to do other things as I watch over Hinata, waiting for him to wake up. 

I'm back with another Kagehina fanfic! This time including smut... Look forward to the next chapter! Thanks for reading! Pokemonfan out!