The Playback Game

(episode starts with Hoshi running a scan on Ryoji)

(after he's done, Ryoji got up and look at the results)

Hoshi: It's looks like Gamedeus has been extracted.

Ryoji: That means, I can't change into Gamedeus?

Hoshi: Most likely, J Genesis has extracted Gamedeus's data from your body.

(then Chrono, Satoshi, Gao, Chika, Tatsuya and Lisa came)

Ryoji: You came?

Chrono: Yeah, and I thought that you need company.

Ryoji: I guess I'm alright.

Lisa: That's good, here.

(then Lisa gave him an amigurumi doll of Ex-Aid)

Ryoji: For me?

Lisa: Yeah, I thought that you'll like it.

(Ryoji then got hold of the doll)

Ryoji: Thanks, Imai-san. Say, when did you know how to knit a doll?

Lisa: Actually, that's my hobby.

Chika: Actually, she wanted to do this for you.

Lisa: Chika-chan.

Tatsuya: So, how's the results?

Ryoji: I can't change to Gamedeus anymore.

Satoshi: I see, but without Gamedeus, how are you going to fight J Genesis?

Ryoji: I think this is the only way.

(he then took out the Hyper Muteki gashat)

Gao: Wait, you're using the Hyper Muteki?

Ryoji: Yeah, it's the only way to beat J Genesis.

-at Gaen Corp-

(J Genesis has collected Gamedeus's data as he use all the bugsters data into one)

J Genesis: This way, no one will stop my plan.

Narrator: Kamen Rider Showdown Battle Tournament, it's a fight which gives the infinite possibilities to the future, now these young youths will fight in a place for the future. Now, the future is in your hands!

Opening: Peace Sign by Yonezu Kenshi

(music starts with Ryoji looking at the sky as the wind blows and look at the mighty action x gashat)

(then the music continues as the split screen shows Ex-Aid and then Ex-Aid's face appears as the title show appeares)

Itsuka bokura no ue wo sure sure ni toorisugite itta ano hikouki wo fushigi na kurai ni oboeteru imi mo nai no ni naze ka (then shows Chika stretching in her exercise attire then shows Satoshi running on the pathway)

Fugainakute naita hi no yoru ni tada tsuyoku naritai to negatteta sono tame ni hitsuyou na yuuki wo sagashi motomete ita (then shows Chrono stretching his body then shows Gao in his aiki-jujutsu uniform training)

Zankoku na unmei ga sadamatteru toshite soregaitsu no hi ka boku no mae ni arawareru toshite (then shows Ryoji stretching as he look up at the sky)

Tada isshun kono isshun iki ga dekiru nara dou demo ii to omoeta sono kokoro wo (then shows Tatsuya looking at his dragonfruit energy lockseed then he got up and look at the scenery with Honoka, Kasumi, Gao, Izuku, Taichi, Yoshichika and Tokio then change to Ryoji, Chika, Satoshi, Haru, Mikazuki, Chrono, Shukamaru and Setsuna then change to Ryoji becoming Ex-Aid)