The Legendary Mechanic

(showing clips from the previous episode)

Daigo/narrating: I'm Hayama Daigo also known as The Sharp Sniper and Kamen Rider Snipe. I've recently join Team Gamers alongside with Ryoji-tachi to fight against the Bugster and to win the showdown battle tournament and Ryoji will be the No 1. Game Fighter.

(epsiode starts at the garage with Gai fixing the bike)

(Gai was finishing tuning the bike engine)

Gai: It's done.

(he puts down the spanner as he was done and took out the bakusou bike gashat)

Gai: Ryoji, I'll be looking forward to see you again.

(he then goes to the desk and took out the gamer driver)

Gai: I wonder who could have send these? Oh well.

(then he heard a voice coming at the living room)

Gai's brother: Gai, are you at the garage again?

Gai: Yeah, trying to fix the bike.

(then Gai's brother came in the garage revealing a man with maroon coat with the black shirt underneath and blue jeans named Touma Hoshi A.K.A Gai's older brother)

Gai: Nii-san, have you heard about knocking?

Hoshi: Well, have you heard about locking?

Gai: I was joking.

Hoshi: Besides, have you ever wondered how did that get those?

Gai: Beats me, but Ryoji would know.

Hoshi: Well, why don't you go see him?

Gai: Alright.

(then Gai left the garage to look for Ryoji)

Hoshi: Be safe out there.

Opening: Rage of dust by SPYAIR

(music starts with Team Gamers on the field)

Kachitoritai mono mo nai muyok na baka ni wa narenai sore de kimi wa iinda yo (Ryoji put on his gloves while Jetta put on his jacket with Daigo adjusting his scarf and Gai had his goggles dangling and they enter the stadium)

Hirihiri to ikizama o sono tame ni shineru nanika o kono jidai ni takaki tsukete yare (then showing Honoka, Chika, Kasumi, Satoshi, Gao, Haru, Izuku, Mikazuki, Taichi, Chrono, Yoshichika, Shikamaru, Tatsuya, Setsuna and Tokio then Rena and Asuka appears in front of them and then high touch Ryoji and then he press the trigger of the mighty action x gashat and then the title show appears)

Fukai yoru no yami ni (then showing Ryoji walking)

Nomarenai you hisshi ni natte (then showing Jetta doing his kendo skills)

Kagayaita rokutousei (then showing Daigo looking at his bang bang shooting gashat then look at the sky)

Marude bokura no you da (then showing Gai fixing the motorbikes)

Kurikaesu nichijou ni (then showing Rena then she changes to Poppy and Asuka flipping her ponytail hair)

Orenai you ni (then the four gamer riders in separate split screens and they transform into Ex-Aid, Brave, Snipe and Lazer)

Kachitoritai mono mo nai muyoku na baka ni wa narenai sore de kimi wa iinda yo (then Ex-Aid jump with his gashacon breaker and then smash to the ground then Brave slash with his gashacon sword then Snipe shoot with his gashacon magnum then Ex-Aid got on Lazer who is a bike then they ride and Ex-Aid use the gashacon breaker sword mode to slash the screen)