The First Fight

This is the remastered version of the second season, Kamen Rider and Kamen Rider Ex-Aid are owned by Ishinomori Shotaro, and the Anime are rightly own by the owners, except my original characters, enjoy.

(episode starts with the 16 S-Rank team leaders in both Block A and Block B)

DJ Tobi: Now all the rider are in their block, let's see the match-up of the preliminaries.

(then the screen shows the match-up for the preliminaries)

Paruko: The first match will be, Nomura Ryoji VS Takami Chika!

DJ Tobi: The second match will be, Kosaka Honoka VS Toyama Kasumi!

Paruko: The third match will be, Satoshi VS Shinkai Haru!

DJ Tobi: The fourth match will be, Mikado Gao VS Midoriya Izuku!

Paruko: The fifth match will be, Mikazuki Augus VS Shindou Chrono!

DJ Tobi: The sixth match will be, Yagami Taichi VS Tsurugi Yoshichika!

Paruko: The seventh match will be, Nara Shikamaru VS Setsuna F. Seiei!

DJ Tobi: And the eighth match will be, Shiba Tatsuya VS Tokio!

(at the spectators, Team Gamers saw that Ryoji is fighting Chika)

Daigo: The first match is Ryoji vs Chika?

Gai: Yeah, Chika's fight is her first.

Jetta: But, despite on how she fight, she's strong.

Lisa: Ryoji, good luck.

(then the camera zooms out and the shows earth)

Narrator: Kamen Rider Showdown Battle Tournament, it's a fight which gives the infinite possibilities to the future, now these young youths will fight in a place for the future. Now, the future is in your hands!

Opening: Peace Sign by Yonezu Kenshi

(music starts with Ryoji looking at the sky as the wind blows and look at the mighty action x gashat)

(then the music continues as the split screen shows Ex-Aid and then Ex-Aid's face appears as the title show appeares)

Itsuka bokura no ue wo sure sure ni toorisugite itta ano hikouki wo fushigi na kurai ni oboeteru imi mo nai no ni naze ka (then shows Chika stretching in her exercise attire then shows Satoshi running on the pathway)

Fugainakute naita hi no yoru ni tada tsuyoku naritai to negatteta sono tame ni hitsuyou na yuuki wo sagashi motomete ita (then shows Chrono stretching his body then shows Gao in his aiki-jujutsu uniform training)

Zankoku na unmei ga sadamatteru toshite soregaitsu no hi ka boku no mae ni arawareru toshite (then shows Ryoji stretching as he look up at the sky)

Tada isshun kono isshun iki ga dekiru nara dou demo ii to omoeta sono kokoro wo (then shows Tatsuya looking at his dragonfruit energy lockseed then he got up and look at the scenery with Honoka, Kasumi, Gao, Izuku, Taichi, Yoshichika and Tokio then change to Ryoji, Chika, Satoshi, Haru, Mikazuki, Chrono, Shukamaru and Setsuna then change to Ryoji becoming Ex-Aid)

Mou ichido tooku e ike tooku e ike to boku no naka de dareka ga utau doushiyou mo nai hodo netsuretsu ni (then shows Ex-Aid punching Idunn with her slashing Mach with him shooting at Zangetsu and he blocking Knuckle's punch then deflecting Tyrant's sonic arrow's shots then shows Baron with the bana spear attacking Necrom)

Itsudatte me wo harashita kimi ga nido to kanashimanai you ni waraeru (then shows Ex-Aid kicking Meteor and Beast then does his critical strike kick)