The Shining Star

(episode starts with Kasumi looking at her cherry energy lockseed)

Kasumi: It's already my second match, I'm getting trilled.

Arisa: Hey, it's the quarterfinals, and you're happy about that?

Kasumi: Hey, I'm fighting the Mighty Sun Fighter.

Tae: But, if you would beat him, you'll face Ryoji in the finals.

Rimi: Actually, it's the quarterfinals finals, and if Ryoji-kun moves on, then what.

Kasumi: Of course, I'll beat Ryo-kun and face him.

Arisa: Hope you're right.

Narrator: Kamen Rider Showdown Battle Tournament, it's a fight which gives the infinite possibilities to the future, now these young youths will fight in a place for the future. Now, the future is in your hands!

Opening: Peace Sign by Yonezu Kenshi

(music starts with Ryoji looking at the sky as the wind blows and look at the mighty action x gashat)

(then the music continues as the split screen shows Ex-Aid and then Ex-Aid's face appears as the title show appeares)

Itsuka bokura no ue wo sure sure ni toorisugite itta ano hikouki wo fushigi na kurai ni oboeteru imi mo nai no ni naze ka (then shows Chika stretching in her exercise attire then shows Satoshi running on the pathway)

Fugainakute naita hi no yoru ni tada tsuyoku naritai to negatteta sono tame ni hitsuyou na yuuki wo sagashi motomete ita (then shows Chrono stretching his body then shows Gao in his aiki-jujutsu uniform training)

Zankoku na unmei ga sadamatteru toshite soregaitsu no hi ka boku no mae ni arawareru toshite (then shows Ryoji stretching as he look up at the sky)

Tada isshun kono isshun iki ga dekiru nara dou demo ii to omoeta sono kokoro wo (then shows Tatsuya looking at his dragonfruit energy lockseed then he got up and look at the scenery with Honoka, Kasumi, Gao, Izuku, Taichi, Yoshichika and Tokio then change to Ryoji, Chika, Satoshi, Haru, Mikazuki, Chrono, Shukamaru and Setsuna then change to Ryoji becoming Ex-Aid)

Mou ichido tooku e ike tooku e ike to boku no naka de dareka ga utau doushiyou mo nai hodo netsuretsu ni (then shows Ex-Aid punching Idunn with her slashing Mach with him shooting at Zangetsu and he blocking Knuckle's punch then deflecting Tyrant's sonic arrow's shots then shows Baron with the bana spear attacking Necrom)

Itsudatte me wo harashita kimi ga nido to kanashimanai you ni waraeru (then shows Ex-Aid kicking Meteor and Beast then does his critical strike kick)

Sonna hiiroo ni naru tame no uta (then shows Daigo and Gai then shows Rena and Asuka then shows Jetta and Zetsu and then shows Tokoha with Lisa then shows Mina with Toru with Luna with Yoshiko and with Himari, Maya, Ako and Kokoro then shows Hirako with Mikuru and then shows Paruko with DJ Tobi)

Saraba kakagero piisu sain korogatte iku sutoorii wo (then shows Tatsuya, Chika, Gao, Satoshi, Chrono and Ryoji then shows the 16 riders at the arena)

Game 37: The Shining Star

-at Ryoji's apartment-

Zetsu: So, Hyper Muteki gashat gives you infinite invincibility?

Ryoji: Yeah, and I face Cronus, I can move during the pause.

Rena: That's bizarre, when Gai use it, it can last for 10 seconds.

Gai: And that's when I got my butt kicked by him.

Daigo: But, we have the Invincible Game Fighter here, he can use it, I'm sure he can use it to beat Zangetsu.