The Revival Present

(episode starts with the whole city being decorated with christmas decorations)

(Ryoji is walking around as Christmas is coming and he's already bought the christmas cake)

Ryoji: It's already Christmas, Well, today is Christmas. I hope Nee-san ask me to buy this.

(then he bump into Orga Itsuka)

Orga: I'm sorry.

Ryoji: You should watch where you're...

(then Ryoji saw Orga in an weird manner)

Ryoji and Orga: You're...

Opening: Rage of dust by SPYAIR

(music starts with Team Gamers on the field)

Kachitoritai mono mo nai muyok na baka ni wa narenai sore de kimi wa iinda yo (Ryoji put on his gloves while Jetta put on his jacket with Daigo adjusting his scarf and Gai had his goggles dangling and they enter the stadium)

Hirihiri to ikizama o sono tame ni shineru nanika o kono jidai ni takaki tsukete yare (then showing Honoka, Chika, Kasumi, Satoshi, Gao, Haru, Izuku, Mikazuki, Taichi, Chrono, Yoshichika, Shikamaru, Tatsuya, Setsuna and Tokio then Rena and Asuka appears in front of them and then high touch Ryoji and then he press the trigger of the mighty action x gashat and then the title show appears)

Fukai yoru no yami ni (then showing Ryoji walking)

Nomarenai you hisshi ni natte (then showing Jetta doing his kendo skills)

Kagayaita rokutousei (then showing Daigo looking at his bang bang shooting gashat then look at the sky)

Marude bokura no you da (then showing Gai fixing the motorbikes)

Kurikaesu nichijou ni (then showing Rena then she changes to Poppy and Asuka flipping her ponytail hair)

Orenai you ni (then the four gamer riders in separate split screens and they transform into Ex-Aid, Brave, Snipe and Lazer)

Kachitoritai mono mo nai muyoku na baka ni wa narenai sore de kimi wa iinda yo (then Ex-Aid jump with his gashacon breaker and then smash to the ground then Brave slash with his gashacon sword then Snipe shoot with his gashacon magnum then Ex-Aid got on Lazer who is a bike then they ride and Ex-Aid use the gashacon breaker sword mode to slash the screen)

Hirihiri to ikizama o sono tame ni shineru nanika o kono jidai ni tataki tsukete yare (then now showing Zetsu with the proto mighty action x gashat then his face changes from Zetsu to Genm)

Muryoku na mama de wa owarenai dakara kimi wa ikunda yo (then Genm face the gamer riders then changes with Genm fighting Ex-Aid then Ex-Aid jump and kick at the screen)

Douse nara kuzu janaku hoshikuzu no you ni dareka no negaigoto mo seoi ikite yare (then showing Kyoya with J Genesis at the split screen then showing the gamer rider in their level 3 form and then Ex-Aid then use the robot arm to punch the screen them showing the gamer rider together posing as Ex-Aid holding his fist at the screen)

Game 11: The Revival Present

-at Ryoji's apartment-

(Hirako and Team Gamers are preparing for the christmas party)

Hirako: I hope Ryoji comes back with the cake.

Jetta: Don't worry, Ryoji will come back eventually.

Daigo: Well, Ryoji can took some time to choose a perfect cake.

Gai: Hey, where do I put these?