chapter 20 ~ 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒑 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒚𝒊𝒏𝒈

Start from the beginning

JUNGKOOK

🙄 Just stop worrying.

I'm fine. Nothing's wrong.

YUMIN

I'm not going to stop

worrying about you until

you tell me what's wrong

JUNGKOOK

Just stop worrying.

YUMIN

Make me

JUNGKOOK

What?

YUMIN

Make.

YUMIN

Me.

JUNGKOOK

...

JUNGKOOK

I want you home. Now.

YUMIN

Oh so NOW you finally

give a fuck

YUMIN

Seriously, Jungkook,

what's wrong with you!?

JUNGKOOK

Home.

JUNGKOOK

NOW

JUNGKOOK

I'm not repeating myself

Yumin

Read

_

     I watched as Kiana pulled out of the apartment's parking lot, leaning over the railing of the sixth-floor walkway. She stuck her hand out the driver's window and flailed her arm around, waving goodbye before pulling out into traffic. I watched her silently, offering a half-hearted wave before turning and pushing my way into the apartment. Quietly, I padded down the hallway into the living room, glancing over at the three bodies sprawled out comfortably on the couch. Nari hopped up from her spot on the fold-out couch, barking repeatedly as she trotted over to my side. I knelt awkwardly, pressing my skirt down as I ran a hand over her head.

     "Yumin."

     I looked up at Jungkook irritably, pushing myself to my feet. He was still dressed in the outfit he'd left the apartment in, his choker still wrapped tightly around his neck. My eyes narrowed as he took a step forward. I took a step back from him, holding my sweater close to my chest. Jungkook jerked his head down the hall, quietly walking away and into his bedroom. I hesitated for a second, watching him go before I sighed and padded after him. Jimin and Taehyung sat quietly in the living room, their necks tilted awkwardly as they peered down the hallway at us.

     Shutting the door behind me, I turned and glared at Jungkook, arms folded across my chest as he stepped out from beside the door frame. He leaned down a little, his bangs obscuring most of his view. A threatening snarl laced his tone as he muttered, "You don't have the right."