foreword

Extended synopsis

A series of events like forgetting her umbrella and not paying attention to the weather led Heather Smith to be stuck under a gazebo in her neighbourhood park with nowhere to go, her only company being the pitter patter of the rain and her adorable Yorkshire Terrier dog, Brown.

Sitting under the park gazebo with nothing to do really was boring, but when a certain presence of a black haired boy appeared, it definitely wasn't going to be boring any longer.

Copyrighted © 2020 coolfuzzy1o1All rights reserved, please do not copy my work without my consent!

All rights reserved, please do not copy my work without my consent!

Disclaimers:

↪ This book is fictional- the characters, places and events mentioned in this story are from my imagination. If anything is similar to something in real life, it is purely coincidental.

↪ May contain elements of cuteness- this is opinion based but yeah, hehe

↪ This story may or may not be cliché

↪ This story doesn't only take place on the rainy day itself!

↪ This story will be perfect for you if you're looking for a light read!

This book was prewritten and, for my reference, these are the rough times I started and finished it on-

Started writing on:
April 2020

Finished on:
May 2020

_________

A/N:

Hi, friends. Welcome to A Rainy Day! I'm so glad you pressed or click on this! I hope you enjoy reading it because I really had fun with this book, experimenting with new things I've never tried before (aesthetics and more visuals, ma'am or sir or person)...

And since I'm very prone to reading over my mistakes when I'm editing, please do point out the spelling errors and grammatical errors you see. And if you want to, go ahead and give me all the constructive criticism you want (but don't go too hard please I'm soft).

Thank you for checking this book out! I hope you enjoy it!