Trouble with Ursaring, the dragon trail begins.

Our heroes were resting for a bit, Ash then sends out Turtwig for training. 

Y/n was looking for a Pokemon to catch, he separated from the others a few minutes before Ash decided to train his new Pokemon.

He found nothing of interest at first, but Lucario saw a Pokemon that caught his eye.

Said Pokemon was a larger then normal shiny Drapion who was merely minding it's own business, it then saw them and thought they were intruders and attacked. 

It rushed in with a fire fang, Lucario dodged and used aura sphere which was countered by cross poison.

It then charged in with a slash, which was countered with metal claw. Lucario then quickly used close combat, Drapion was knocked back a few feet but it shook it off before charging in with a thunder fang.

"Giga impact!" Y/n called out.

Lucario was surrounded by a purple aura before slamming at the Ogre Scorp Pokemon with full force, kicking up a cloud of dust.

When it died down, it revealed the Ogre Scorp Pokemon barely awake, Y/n a threw a Net ball at it, 1...2...3 and gotcha Drapion was caught.

Y/n then scanned the Ogre Scorp Pokemon with his Pokedex, Y/n was surprised to see that his new Pokemon is a female, she has both battle armor and sniper. She also has a egg move slash and whirlwind, along with the elemental fangs .  

Calling out his new Pokemon, he found out that she enjoyed fighting and trained hoped for a strong enough trainer will catch her and help her grow stronger.

Y/n then called Drapion after welcoming her to the team , he and Lucario then when back to the others, only to find just Bea at the campsite. She explained that Ash saw Paul and went after him with Dawn and Brock following, she was waiting for him so they can search for them.

The duo found the three trapped in a Stanler's illusion, not long after that they were almost  attacked by a Ursaring. The two Pokemon were caught by Paul but the former was released for " not being strong enough." This confirms to Y/n that his words were ignored. 

Ash and Paul had a battle, with the battle ending the former losing. Paul wanting to prove he's better, challenged Y/n to a battle.

Paul sent out his new Ursaring, while Y/n sent out his new Drapion.

Dawn pulled out her Pokedex to scan Y/n's new Pokemon.

"Drapion the Ogre Scorp Pokemon. Its claws give off a deadly poison and they are powerful enough to turn an automobile into scrap iron." Her Pokedex beeped.

"Focus blast!" Paul called out.

"Cross poison!" Y/n countered.

Ursaring fired a ball of energy, which was countered with a cross made from poison.

"Hammer arm!"

"Use Poison fang!" Y/n called out. 

Dodging at the second, Drapion then bite down hard with fang filled with poison. Drapion's sniper caused a critical hit and poisoning it. 

The poison then took away the last bit of Ursaring's health and it was knocked out. 

Paul returned the hibernator Pokemon with a grunt before leaving.

Y/n recalled Drapion before they all went back to the campsite, unfortunately Y/n wasn't going to get a break yet.

When they reached the camp, they saw a trail sign pointing down a path. This caused Y/n to sigh, wanting a break from the day's shenanigans.

Walking down the path, Y/n sensed a aura coming right for him. A Pokemon then jumped in front of him, it was a Axew.

"Axew, the Tusk Pokemon. A dragon type. Axew marks its territory by making scratch marks on trees with its tusks, which regrow if they fall out." Y/n's Pokedex beeped.

Lucario jumped in front of Y/n without a word, knowing his partner well enough to know he'll ne sent out.

"Duel chop!"

Lucario gathered energy to his paw's before striking the tusk Pokemon twice, Axew tried a dragon pulse but was to slow as it was hit again.

The hit was enough to knock it out, the awoke a few moments later and fled.

Going deeper into the path, another Pokemon appeared. It was a Fraxure.

"Fraxure the axe jaw Pokemon. A dragon type, and the evolved form of Axew. A broken tusk will not grow back,  so it diligently sharpens its tusks on river rocks after the end of a battle." Y/n's Pokedex beeped.

"Duel chop!" Y/n called out.

The axe jaw Pokemon countered with it's own, Y/n gives another command while the two were in a deadlock. "Dragon pulse!"

The attack blew the axe jaw Pokemon back, Lucario then struck Fraxure twice knocking it back, Fraxure was knocked out before it hit the ground.

Like Axew, it fled after awaking a few minutes later.

They reach the end of the path, Y/n saw the dragon type Z crystal, the Dragonium Z on a pedestal at the other end of the large area.

Y/n sensed a large amount for aura headed his way, said aura source landed between him and the Z crystal.

"Haxorus, the Axe Jaw Pokemon. A dragon type and the evolved form of Fraxure.  Haxorus is normally considered friendly.  Its body is covered with a tough armor, and its tusks cannot be broken." Y/n's Pokedex beeped.

"Dragon claw!" Y/n called out.

Lucario made green energy claws before swapping at Haxorus, which the Axe jaw Pokemon countered with it's own.

"Dragon pulse!!" 

The attacked blasted the Axe jaw Pokemon back, but it was able no tank it before firing out of it's own.

"Counter with aura sphere, the use duel chop!" 

The dragon pulse was countered with aura sphere, taking the chance striking twice with duel chop, the strikes caused Haxorus to flinch.

" Dragon pulse, full power!" 

The attack hit it's mark, kicking up a huge dust cloud. And when it died down, the Haxorus was down and out.

Y/n and Lucario let out a sigh of relief as the other cheered, the axe jaw Pokemon woke a few moments later, it gave the partners a nod for respect before leaving.

Y/n attached the Dragonium Z to his ring, he and the others then returned to the campsite, Y/n could only wonder what the future has in store for the all.

Y/n's Pokemon

1) Dialga(male)/Luxury ball

2)Lucario(male)/Luxury ball

3)Starly*(female)/Great ball

4)Gyarados*(male)/Dive ball

5)Drapion*(female)/Next ball

With his parents

1)Cobalion(male) Dusk ball

2)Terrakion (male) Dusk ball

3) Virzion (female) Dusk ball

4) Keldeo( male) Luxury ball

Bea's Pokemon

1)Machamp (male)

2) Riolu (male)

Ash's Pokemon

1)Pikachu

2)Aipom

3)Starly

Dawn's Pokemon

1)Piplup

Brock's Pokemon

1) Bonsly

Done and done, next time Dawn will be training for the Pokemon contest coming up, ... with little results. And Y/n will be reunited with a old friend. What will happen next? Read to find out. The next trail type is Poison, steel or fighting. You have two chapters to choose.