Helping Xenovia, obtaining a plate of legend

When Y/n and his friends pass a village that's holding an informal Pokemon Contest where the prize is a year's supply of fruit, Dawn is eager to enter. Ash is just eager to get his hat back once Aipom grabs it and runs off, as usual, but Aipom runs too far and ends up stranded on a perilous spire of rock. Surprisingly it was Jessie from team rocket that saved her, As thanks for the rescue, she persuades Ash to let her borrow Aipom for the Contest, and even Aipom seems eager to make the switch!

Before the contest begins, Y/n got a call form his  Xtransceiver, picking up, he saw it was Xenovia who called him.

"Y/n, i need your help in the Solaceon ruins, Iseult helping would be appreciated as well." Xenovia said.

"Sure, do you have anyway for us to get there?" Y/n asked.

As soon as he asked that, her Gallade appeared with teleport. After telling the others about what's going on, Gallade teleported them to the Solaceon ruins.

When they arrived, they saw Xenovia scratching her head in confusion while trying to read some inscriptions on the wall. Noticing them, she calls them over.

"Y/n, you remember how to read Unown correct?" Xenovia asked. Receiving a nod. "Then can you read these inscriptions?"

Y/n nodded before slightly sighing, both of them actually learned how to read Unown by their teachers, Palutena and another master guardian named Rossweisse. Both taught their students how to read Unown, but Xenovia was never that good when it comes to books, more of a kinesthetic learner.

"Lets see....  Top right ,lower left, top right, top left, top left, lower left. That's all it says." Y/n translated.

"When i tried to go deeper into the ruins, i hit a few dead ends, could these be instructions on how to go deeper?" Xenovia asked.

"Most likely, lets follow them." Iseult suggested getting a nod from the other two. The three followed the inscriptions, going the direction the inscriptions says. Eventually they managed to get to the deepest parts of ruins.

It was a mostly empty room, the only thing they saw was a inscription written in Unown.

"Friendship, all lives touch other lives to create something new and alive." Y/n translated as he read the inscription out loud.

"Is that all? I can't believe we came all this way for nothing." Xenovia said irate that she was struggling with the inscription for nothing.

"I don't know, i sense something in here." Iseult said while looking around.

Y/n walked up to the inscriptions, deciding to test something, he channeled his aura into them. The inscription suddenly glowed before the wall extended out a bit before splitting apart, revealing a path.

Deciding to follow it, they arrived in a large lit room, at the other side of the room was a Pokemon nether of the young guardians have seen before.

"Wait a minute, i remember seeing a statue of this Pokemon in Jubilife city." Iseult said." Y/n, you have the notebook with you, what does it have to say about it?"

Y/n took out the notebook and flipped through the pages, he soon found the page he was looking for.

"Lets see..... Wyrdeer, the Big Horn Pokemon. A Normal and Psychic Type, and the evolved form of Stantler. The black orbs shine with an uncanny light when the Pokemon is erecting invisible barriers. The fur shed from its beard retains heat well and is a highly useful material for winter clothing."

"How is it here?" Xenovia asked, having learned about the Hisui region from her own teacher.

Seeing a broken wooden Pokemon behind the big horn Pokemon "I think i have an idea..." Y/n said.