Y/n's history lesson, a blast from the ancient past

Y/n and Iseult was currently at Celestic town, they said brought there by Palutena's  Gardevoir after the embrace Pokemon appeared suddenly. Soon, the master guardian appeared along with his fellow 

"Master Palutena and Kotonoha." Y/n and Iseult greeted.

"Yo." Kotonoha greeted.

"Now that were all here, please follow me students." Palutena said as she lead him to a nearby cave.

They soon arrived in the cave, the young guardians saw there in a remains of a old village.

"Welcome, to Jubilife village, or what's left of it."

"Jubilfe village? You mean like Jubilife city?" Y/n asked.

"Indeed, it once stood where Jubilife city now stands. And is the few things that remained of of the Hisui region."

"Hisui?" Kotonoha asked curiously.

"It is what Sinnoh is called in ancient times ." Palutena explained. "Back then, their were two clan's, the diamond clan and pearl clan. Both worshiping a deity known as "Almighty Sinnoh." But the two clans were in conflict, the diamond clan believed Almighty Sinnoh created time while the pearl clan believed it created space."

"So they worshiped Dialga and Palkia but they believed both are the same being?" Y/n guessed.

"Indeed, but after years of conflict they learned that they worship two different deities and conflicts ceased. No one knows what happened to the clans after that." Palutena explained. "There was a third group." She continued. "They were known as the galaxy expedition team, they mainly survey the Pokemon of Hisui."

"The two clans took care of ten Pokemon said to be descendants of ten companions of the ancient hero of legend, who have received their blessing from Almighty Sinnoh. Look."

The younger guardians looks to see ten Pokemon statues , they don't really recognize any of them though.

"The ones on the left are the ride Pokemon, they helped the ancient hero to move across Hisui. The ones on the right are the noble Pokemon , they are cared for under a warden  of the Diamond or Pearl Clan and can be larger then then normal counterparts."

"I don't recognize most of them, some look like evolved forms of already known Pokemon and others look like regional variants." Iseult noted.

"Indeed, some are regional variants and others evolves using moves or items that are lost in time." Palutena nodded. "Before Jubilife city was build, the village must first torn down. But the village leader, Kamado has requested some aura guardians to transport the village here so the memories of the galaxy expedition team would last for centuries to come."

"That's quite the history lesson master Palutena, but why did you bring us here?" Y/n asked his teacher.

"This is the last piece of Hisui that still lands, when some Pokemon are evolved here, they'll evolve into their hisuian forms." She explains. "I brought you here so you can witness this event."

But before she could, a annoying laughter could be heard. This caused Kotonoha to gain a tick mark as she growled and tightening her fist in annoyance. Knowing the source of the laughter all to well as Y/n and Iseult sighed, also knowing who was laughing. They looked at the top of the Galaxy expedition team building to see a boy dressed mainly in dark blue.

"Hear ye, hear ye!" The boy called out.

"Hear ye be an idiot?" Y/n shot back at the boy.

Kotonoha laughed as the others chuckled at Y/n's comment as the boy stumbled at it.