Helping Nuzleaf, a short detour to Fiore

On the way to Oreburgh, Y/n and his friends see Nurse Joy trying to help an injured Nuzleaf. Nuzleaf is too upset to accept her help, so Brock steps in to calm Nuzleaf down. With help from Bonsly, who Nuzleaf seems to think is a Grass-type Pokemon, Brock wins Nuzleaf's trust and treats its injuries. This Nuzleaf must be lost, since an old tree on the other side of the mountain is the only place in the area where Seedot, Nuzleaf, and Shiftry are found. Y/n and his friends volunteer to get Nuzleaf back where it belongs.

Team Rocket spies on the scene and decides Nuzleaf would be a great prize for the Boss. They show up with Meowth dressed as a Shiftry, hoping to trick Nuzleaf into coming with them. Their ploy is foiled, so they grab Bonsly and Nuzleaf. Brock tries to stop them and ends up getting carried away by Team Rocket too! That's no problem for Brock Team Rocket lowers their guard after he cooks them a delicious meal, and Brock escapes with Nuzleaf and Bonsly. During the break-out, Bonsly even evolves into Sudowoodo!

Next Brock has to cross a river, but Sudowoodo dislikes water so Brock puts it in its Pokeball. The problem is that without Sudowoodo, Nuzleaf gets upset! Brock has no choice but to bring out Sudowoodo and encourage it to be brave. Then Team Rocket catches up with Brock. Croagunk does its best but can't hold them off forever, so Sudowoodo pitches in to help fight by over coming his fear of water. 

When Y/n and the others arrived, Brock even tells them he and Sudowoodo can handle Team Rocket themselves! A real Shiftry shows up looking for Nuzleaf, and once Team Rocket is sent packing, our heroes can rest easy knowing that Nuzleaf will soon be back home.

As our heroes stopped for lunch, Y/n received a call in his Xtransceiver. After picking it up, he saw that Palutena had called him.

"Y/n, i need you and Iseult in the Fiore region." Palutena said.

This caused Y/n and Iseult to raise an eyebrow, wondering why the older guardian would need them there?

"Sure master Palutena, but would you mind if our friend Coco tags along? She's a ranger that was stationed there." Y/n asked.

"Yes,her help will greatly appreciated." Plautena nodded.

After teleporting to Fiore region with the Claydol Palutena sent, they met up with the older guardian at the Fall City harbor. The guardians and ranger met up with the leader of the Fall City Ranger base Joel, who requested them to help with the oddly aggressive water Pokemon at the harbor, he even have a female ranger named Aria to help them. 

Arriving at the harbor, they went down a basement  where four Staryu were being oddly aggressive. Coco who had her styler equipped,  quickly captured and calmed the agitated star shape Pokemon.

They then heard a scream from the ticket house, they arrived to see a group of Krabbies attacking people. Coco and Aria quickly captured the four river crab Pokemon, but they heard a scream at the shoreline. Arriving to the sight to four Carvanhas attacking a Lapras, Coco quickly captured and tamed the four savage Pokemon.

"There's got to be a reason for all the water Pokemon going on a rampage like this." Coco said worried.

"Hey look! Over there!" A bystander cried while pointing at something.

Everyone turned to where he was pointing, only to be surprised to see multiple whirlpools one large then the rest.

"I'm sensing a large aura signature at the largest whirlpool." Palutena informed.

"Then maybe it's what's causing all this." Y/n said while pulling out Gyarados's Pokeball. "Coco, i may need your help, mind joining me?" He asked as he sent out Gyarados.