Meeting a Turtwig and the swords of justice

Team rocket tried to steal Pikachu again with their hot air balloon, Ash and Y/n managed to knock it out of the air with their Starly's , this caused Pikachu to be sent deeper into the forest.

Pikachu met a Turtwig that became protective of him, even keeping Ash away. He then lead Pikachu to a nearby village.   

Later, our heroes met a old woman named Clara who lead them to the back of her house, there they found the two Pokemon. Turtwig tried to attack Ash, but stopped once he knew that Ash and Pikachu were best friends.

Clara explained that Turtwig was the protector of the Pokemon here, but he was a little to overprotective causing the Pokemon there unable to grow on their own. This reminded Ash of his Bulbasaur.

Team rocket appeared and tried to steal the Pokemon again, but Ash and Turtwig worked together to send the idiots packing.

Turtwig then challenged Ash to a battle which he accepted, the tiny leaf Pokemon put up a good fight and was caught by the trainer from Pallet.

A few moments later, Y/n sensed something something headed their way and fast. Soon the others soon heard a whistling sound, then a large shadow landed in front of them, kicking up a large cloud in the process.  

When the cloud died down, it revealed a Shiny Salamence!

"Who's that Pokemon?" Dawn asked while shakingly pointing her Pokedex that the Dragon Pokemon

"Salamence, the Dragon Pokemon. A dragon and flying type. And the evolved of Shelgon. As a result of a powerful desire to fly, Salamence were able to trigger the cells in their body and cause them to grow wings." Her Pokedex beeped.

Y/n saw that the dragon Pokemon has a scar across it's left eye, which caused him to realized that the Salamence belonged to his father.

Bea also noticed it, as it was the same one that Y/n flew on to try to escape her a few days ago.

Salamence then gave Y/n a letter which he opened and read.

"Dear Y/n

We're sorry that we'll be pulling you from your journey for a bit, but we need your help with something in Unova. Salamence will take you to us. Hope to see you there." 

Love Mom and Dad.  

Y/n raised a eyebrow at this, wondering what his parents need him for. Shaking it off, after his friends said their willing to wait for him, he got on the dragon Pokemon as it took off. 

A few hours later

Y/n reached Unova a few hours later , Salamence landed near Mistralton city. He saw his parents near a cave entrance.

They explained that a legendary Pokemon sleeps deep within the cave, and they what him to find and take a picture of it. The reason being that anyone else that tried was attacked by said legendary, and they knew he was able to defend himself.

Y/n went deep within the cave, after going down a few floors he found the remains of what he could tell was the attempts of the people before him.

He then saw the Legendary his parents was talking about, one of the swords of justice. The iron will Pokemon Cobalion!

Y/n knew that a single glare from from the iron will Pokemon can make even the most unruly Pokemon obey it.

"Cobalion the iron will Pokemon. A fighting and steel type. It has a body and heart of steel. It worked with to punish people when they hurt Pokemon." Y/n's Pokedex beeped .

The iron will Pokemon gave Y/n a look that said he won't be leaving without a fight.As  Y/n was a intruder of it's home.

Cobalion used flash cannon at Y/n, which he dodged. He then sent out Lucario ( Who was in his Pokeball for a nap.)  

"Close combat! Y/n called out. Lucario rushed in, using the speed it gained from years of training to dodge incoming attacks and let out a barrage of attacks at Cobalion.

The iron will Pokemon managed to take the attack without much damage, before striking back the sacred sword, which sent Lucario back.

"Are you okay Lucario?!" Y/n called out to his partner in concern.

Lucario grunted, he managed to use aura to soften the blow, but it still hurts a bit. He then used a barrage of aura spheres. The attacks were to much as they all hit their mark. 

Y/n the threw a Dusk ball at the iron will Pokemon, 1..2..3 and ping. With that Cobalion was caught.

Y/n then picked up the dusk ball and left the cave, he then showed his parents the pictures he took at the battle.

They went to the Unova's victory road which Y/n found another member of the swords of justice, Terrakion, the cavern Pokemon. 

"Terrakion the cavern Pokemon. A rock and fighting type.Its charge is strong enough to break through a giant castle wall in one blow. This Pokemon is spoken of in legends." Y/n's Pokedex beeped

The cavern Pokemon thought Y/n was challenging him, he accepted his challenge by using stone edge.

Y/n dodged before sending out Gyarados who used aqua tail on command. The cavern Pokemon dodged and used rock tomb, which was blocked by protect.

"Gyarados use hydro pump full power!" Y/n called out

The blast of water was countered with with sacred a sacred sword, but the water move overpowered the cavern Pokemon.

Throwing a dusk ball, the cavern  Pokemon stayed in. He then gave the pictures took during the battle to his parents. 

They then went to the pinwheel forest, deep within the forest was a hidden area that where the grassland Pokemon Virizion was found .  

Luckily, the grassland Pokemon was more reasonable then the last two, she willingly let take some pictures and even willingly let him catch her. She then asked Y/n to find Keldeo, a Pokemon that she and the other took care off before disappearing one day. 

He then used his aura to find the colt Pokemon, managing to find him at Pledge grove, Y/n caught the colt Pokemon so he could be reunite with his masters. 

Y/n sent the four to a secret place only his family knows about. ( Think the secret gardens from Pokemon heroes)

Y/n the rode Salamance back to Sinnoh, he wonders what will the future will hold for him.

Y/n's Pokemon 

1)Dialga (male) /Luxury ball

2)Lucario (male) Luxury ball

3) Starly* (female) Great ball

4) Gyarados* (male) Dive ball

With his parents

1) Cobalion(male) Dusk ball

2) Terrakion (male) Dusk ball

3) Virzion (female) Dusk ball

4) Keldeo (male) Luxury ball

Bea's Pokemon

1) Machamp (male)

2)Riolu (male)

Ash's Pokemon

1) Pikachu 

2)Aipom   

3) Starly

Dawn's Pokemon

1) Piplup

Brock's Pokemon

1) Bonsly

Done and done, next time our heroes will meet Paul again, and get into trouble with a Usaring and Stantler . What will happen ? Read to find out.