Helping with a mission, the trio of trails begins

Ash and Dawn are having a practice battle with Pikachu and Piplup in order to prepare for the Floaroma Contest while Y/n and Iseult was on Y/n's new Rotom phone with Palutena.

"Y/n, Iseult. Come to the Iron ruins in the Galar regions crown tundra. My Gardevoir and Gallade will soon pick you up." Palutena said.

"Understood master Palutena." Y/n said before the call ended.

"Why do you think master Palutena wants us there?" Iseult asked Y/n.

"No idea, but i'm sure she has her reasons."

Soon, both Gardevoir  and Gallade both appeared and took them of Galar. Gallade took Y/n while Gardevoir took Iseult.

Oddly, after he reached the iron ruins, Iseult was nowhere in sight. Before he could search for her, Gallade nudged Y/n inside the ruins. When he entered, he saw a Registeel standing there, and what surprised him was a pedestal with a steel type Z crystal , the Steelium Z on it.

"Registeel, the Iron Pokemon. A Steel Type. Tempered by pressure underground over tens of thousands of years, its body cannot be scratched." Y/n's Rotom phone beeped.

"Is this a trail? But i don't think it's a totem Pokemon, what's going on?" Y/n asked confused before focusing the matter on hand when the Registeel let out a loud cry.

Y/n quickly sent out Lucario. " Bone rush!"

Lucario puts its paws together and spreads them apart, creating a light green bone of energy, it then clashed with Registeel who used metal claw.

"Aura sphere!"

Lucario jumped back before creating a blue sphere of energy before firing it at the Iron Pokemon who countered with a zap cannon.

"Close combat!"

Lucario let out a barrage of punches and kicks that knocked Registeel back,  but before Y/n could order another attack, Gallade levitated a cherish ball to him. 

"Huh? You want me to catch it?" Y/n asked. Seeing Gallade nod, he threw it at the downed Registeel.

1...2...3 and ping. And with that, Registeel was caught.

After picking it up, several people had entered and demanded the Iron Pokemon, but Y/n stomped his foot, causing aura chains to appear from the ground and grabbed them before slamming their heads together, knocking them out.

Y/n's getting a call, Y/n picked up to reveal his teacher is the one who called.

"I apologize for not being there Y/n ,but i had to handle some business elsewhere."

"It's fine master Palutena, but where is Iseult?"

"She's with me, currently helping me with the remains hunter J's grunts." She explains. "Unfortunately a large number of them is still out there and is after the three legendary titans of Hoenn, so i sent you to capture them before they do."

"So that explains why the ruins were open when i got here, but why.."

"Did it had a Z Crystal in it? It was Camilla's idea to mix your current mission with trails, this way you'll pass three trails in one go while completing your missions at the same time."

"It sounds like her, understood, i'll complete my mission and trails before those grunts can get near the other two ruins."

"I'm counting on you Y/n, Gallade, teleport Y/n to the Rock peak ruins." Palutena said before hanging up.

After attaching the Steelium Z to his Z powered ring, Gallade did as ordered and teleported them to the rock peak ruins. Once he entered, he saw a Regirock standing front of a pedestal with a rock type Z crystal on it.