Y/n's bio

Name: Y/n l/n

Age: 15 

About Y/n:  Y/n is a aura guardian form Alola, Y/n is a aura guardian, he was trained by older ones when he was young. When he was about 5 years old, he unknowingly met the master of time Dialga. The temporal Pokemon was hurt from it's battle with Palkai, Y/n didn't recognize  Dialga at the time only that it's hurt.  As time passed, the bond between them grew, Dialga decided to stay with the human that interested him. Only a few people know about Y/n having Dialga at all, the bond with Dialga gave Y/n a power called the dimensional scream,  sometimes if Y/n touches  something or someone, he get's a vision of the past or future. 

Pokemon

1) Dialga/ male ( Luxury ball)

Y/n and Dialga both have a strong bond from their meeting at a lake, Y/n has Dialga's ball hung on a necklace next to his Arceus ring necklace with a keystone on it. He only shows Dialga to a very few, as he doesn't want to be targets for people like team morons or galactic.  When he does bring him out though, he does it at places that no one can see.  

2) Lucario /male (ultra ball)

Y/n and Lucario met when the latter was still a Riolu, the two were a great match. The bond were strong enough to achieved the power of mega evolution. Like Ash's Pikachu, Lucario stays out of his Pokeball. The duo's bond is so strong like Diantha and her Gardervoir eye contact is Lucario needs to know what his trainer is thinking.

Y/n has a Z powered ring

As mentioned, Y/n has a keystone on a Arceus ring necklace  

The reason i chose Dialga is Pokemon Diamond was my first Pokemon game

Should Y/n catch Palkai and Giratina down the line? What about other sinnoh legends ?

Any new Pokemon you want the others to catch?

Who the pairing should be?

Should i have Y/n go though trails?

Should i add someone from Galar?

Tell me at the comments bellow