The Pokemon hunter, meeting two of the strongest aura guardians

On the way to Floaroma Town, Y/n received a call from not only Palutena, but also another master guardian named Pneuma.

"Y/n, we need you at Fiore." Palutena said. "We ask your friend Coco to come too."

"The trouble is in a place known as the Jungle Relic ."Pneuma said." We heard from other rangers that she traveled to the deepest parts of the Relic , where we sense a large aura source."

Y/n looked to Coco who nodded. "Understood, can you send a Pokemon to pick us up?" 

Palutena's Gardervoir suddenly appeared with teleport a few feet away from the group. The embrace Pokemon then teleported Y/n and Coco to the entrance of Jungle Relic , there they met with the two master guardians along with two others Y/n is familiar with.

"Karlamine and Siris? It's been a while." Y/n said.

"Indeed it has Y/n." Karlamine nodded being the friendlier of the two.

"Where's that leader of yours?" Y/n asked the two. Coco slightly growled,  having only heard of said leader, but from how Y/n described him, she already disliked him.

"He's not longer our leader." Siris said." He's been removed form his position of leader, he's gotten far too arrogant and angered miss Camilla. After she was done with him, he was sent home a sniveling mess."

"Surprising considering Miss Camilla has a lot of patience, ether way, i'm glad you and the others are freed from his stupidity."

"Y/n, Coco. Have you two noticed something?" Palutena asked.

"Now that you mentioned it, it feels hotter then usual here in Summerland" Coco said.

"Coco was it? Can you lead us to the deepest parts of the temple?" Pneuma asked. 

"Got it, follow me." Coco said as she went in.

As the trainer/ ranger lead them, Y/n was chatting with Karlamine and Siris.

"If Riser is no longer your leader, did you find a new one?"

"No, not yet. We're still looking." Siris said.

"Odd, i thought you have a new one by now."

Palutena and Pneuma who was in front of them smiled to each other, knowing of the other reason they called him.

As they reached the challenge area, they saw a large boulder blocking a path and a Plusle was pacing back and forth worryingly near it. When it saw Coco, it quickly ran to her , pulling her to the boulder.

"I sense someone at the other side." Y/n said.

"I know who it is, she's a partner of mine while i was a ranger, her name's Solana, Plusle is her partner Pokemon." Coco said. "I remember there was a Rhydon nearby, it'll be strong enough to break that boulder."

They found said Rhydon near a lava area, but suddenly a short quake happened, the guardians and ranger were able to steady themselves, but a item dropped from Y/n's bag.

The item caught Rhydon's attention, it's eyes widen before it rushed to it and picked it up. It was a Protector . 

"A Protector does help Rhydon's evolve, but it needs to hold it while being traded." Siris said.

"There is a way for them to evolve without the use of trading." Palutena said. " Only a aura guardian can use it however."

"Ready?" Coco asked Y/n.

"Yeah, but it's a very advanced technique, even i haven't learned it yet."

"Nether did we." Karlamine said.