Meeting Nando and a trail begins

Y/n, Bea and Brock were watching Dawn try to catch a Buneary with Ash teaching her, however her own  inexperience and Ash's bad way of teaching caused the rabbit Pokemon to get away. 

The two started to argue, both blaming the other for the rabbit Pokemon's escape. Suddenly a sunny day was activated, cooling the arguing duo down.  

The sunny day came from a Bedew, said Pokemon belongs to a trainer named Nando who saw the argument and had his Bedew use sunny day to calm them down. 

Dawn and Nando has a battle, but type advantage and experience was at Nando's side and Dawn lost.

While chatting with our heroes , Nando says he can't decide to go for gym battles or contest. After Nando left, Ash says he should go for gym battles while Dawn says he should go for contest, which sparked another argument between the two.

Bea, who was tired of the argument, chopped the two on the head and hard.  "Knock it off, the both of you, we can't decide for him, it's his choice and his alone." She snapped

"She's right, which ever one he picks,  we have to respect his decisions." Brock agreed

The two huffed, the said nothing as they rubbed the stop were Bea chopped them, the hit was unsurprisingly painful, they almost was seeing stars.  

They met up with Nando later, and after a run in with team rocket he decided to try both gym battles and contests. 

After parting ways with Nando, our heroes came to a odd sight to say the lest. Two siblings are currently fighting in a dust cloud like in a cartoon, flying stars and all. 

Y/n sighed has he walked to them while rolling up his sleeves, he then reached in to the cloud and pulled the two apart which caused them to stop. 

The others noticed that the male sibling looks like a red haired version of Y/n while the female sibling looks like a female Y/n. 

The two sweatdropped when they saw who pulled them apart, Y/n then dropped them on their rears as he pinched the bridge of his nose to avoid a headache. 

Deciding to introduce the two, Y/n turn to his friends who were confused except Bea.

"Guys, meet B/n and S/n my two twin siblings." Y/n introduced the duo 

Ash, Dawn and Brock blinked at that, twin siblings? No wonder they looked so alike. 

After the trio introduced themselves, Y/n asked the two why they were arguing in the first place. The who started to talk at the same time, trying to talk over each other. 

A chop on the head from Bea was enough to stop them,they explained that they were arguing about who's job is harder, they then explained that were in the area and they wanted to be there for his first trail.

Y/n knew his parents had the Kahuna's permission to make a trail for him, but there something else that's still bugging him.

"B/n why are are you in the area anyways? Your job as a Pokemon ranger sent you to the Obliva region and S/n you being  a Pokemon Performer means your usually at Kalos, so how are you here" Y/n asked 

The duo said that they came to all the way to Sinnoh to support him on at lest one of his trails. Y/n was touched and welcomed the help.

They then saw a trail sign pointing to path, while walking  Y/n explained a trail is Alolas version of gym battles and S/n explained that Pokemon showcases and contest are a bit different from each other.

They then reached the first part of the trail area, the sibling saw that that was going to be a water trail.

A lake was in front of them, and it was connected to two others. The sign nearby says that Y/n must defeat a Pokemon at each of the lake to pass.