Rolands party

Luce POV - Changing room

"I give it a week" Rolands says breathless.

"What about the whole baptism thing and dating Cam? Will that effect her? Arianne replies.

"Details don't matter. Grigori always finds something to obsess over but it never makes a difference. You guys just have to accept Luce is going to die and there's nothing you , Daniel and miss Sophia can do to stop it" Roland says smashing the locker shut.

—————-

"I thought you've never done this before. Dancing?" Penn asks curious walking to the locker.

"I haven't" I replied quickly. Truthfully I had centuries dancing and learning with Daniel made me immaculate at dancing.

"I just took over like I knew exactly what to do. Have you felt that?" I say beaming.

"Yeah I was kinda like that with trigonometry. It all fell into place at first I was like wow I'm a genius but then I remembered I covered it last year" penn says smirking.

My eyes rest, not unblinking but slowed; yet the effect is soft and inviting instead of harsh. Perhaps it is my lips  that give away my intention, not quite smiling but tilting as if they mean to.

I tilted my head upward to his face, her eyes sliding into focus through the window. It was Trevor. Penn follows my gaze and grins.

"You've got it bad huh" penn says smirking.

I sigh loudly.

"It's not like that. We used to um date before I came here" I whisper quickly glancing around to check if anyone was overhearing.

"NO FUCKING WAY" Penn screeches earning us glances from a few bewildered girls including Molly.

"Please don't tell anyone. It's not something I want to spread" I say quietly.

"My lips are sealed" Penn says her fingers motioning a lock and her throwing away a key.

"So wait you're telling me you have Daniel, Cam and Trevor after you. What the hell" penn murmurs.

" it's not what I was planning for to be honest. It's always going to be Cam" I say indefinitely.

"Oh I saw the way you and Trevor were moving. Where his hands were and how you stayed behind with him. Someone's got a realll baddddd" penn says teasingly.

"How was I meant to know my ex would be here" I say letting out a huff and running my fingers through my hair.

"He still loves you Luce. I see it" penn mumbles.

"But the real question is how do you feel about him" penn questions.

"I don't know" I say. I didn't know exactly how to feel Trevor was the first person I dated and we only stopped dating because I thought he died. My emotions were all over the place.

"You know what. Today no boys. We're going to Rolands party to have a good time" I say smiling.

"Whatever keeps you happy luce" penn replies as we walk to my room.

"So what should I wear" I ask hesitant glazing at the array of clothes in the closet making my mind a surging perplexity.

"This" Penn says deviously.

She holds out a black over the shoulder top with sleeves with a black mini skirt.

"Too much skin" I say reluctant.

"The sluttier the better. Now shoo and go" penn demands.

I quickly change and Penn locks my arms with hers as she giggles.