The Makeover

Next day -

I wake as if it's an emergency, as if sleeping had become a dangerous thing. My heart beats fast and there is a buzzing in my brain and together they are as panic with jump-leads.

Waking up can be really harsh, especially if your dreams are better than reality. The saddest part of it is, though, that eventually even the memory of your dream will fade - if you are even lucky enough to remember it that is. Then you're left with this lonely feeling of detachment, left to explore in the empty void of emotions, the only proof that you ever had the dream to begin with.

I regretted everything I said to Cam. I wanted him back.

An erratic and pounding knocking blasted through the door and I swiftly opened the door knob, the heavy iron-bound door swung open revealing a curious looking Penn.

"Spill the tea Luce now" she says anxious.

"What do you mean?" I asks somewhat hesitant.

"I heard Cam got in a fight with Daniel. Daniel looks like he was beaten to a pulp and Cam.." penn says truthfully evading my eyes.

"What about Cam penn" I ask her lack of eye contact unnerved me.

"He's acting reckless now. He doesn't care." Penn says quickly.

"It's my fault" I say sadly. Tears brimming my eyes faintly.

"What do you mean?" Pen asks staring at me with concern.

"He asked me to be his girlfriend yesterday and I said yes. I was so happy like I felt like the most important person in the world. Then Daniel saw us um kiss and then they started fighting. I tried to push cam away from Daniel and they he cut me accidentally" I say reminiscing on yesterday's confrontation. I felt incredibly guilty, remorseful and full of regret.

"Oh" penn says her mouth forming an O shape.

"That's sounds like something from an episode of Vampire diaries" penn says grinning.

" I know right." I say my arms raised in the air in defeat.

"What should I do?" I ask penn.

"You want him back right?" Penn says with a devious smirk on her face.

"Yes" I say too quickly.

"Do you love him" penn asks her lips curling into a wide grin. Oh she was loving taunting me.

"Yes" I say quickly.

"I have three options. Option 1: seduce him. Make yourself irresistible so He can't keep his eyes off you. Maybe flirt or catch his attention" penn says enjoying every moment.

"Okay what's option 2" I ask curious.

"Option 2 play the jealous card. Make him jealous so he wants you back. Like he's yours and nobody eles. Maybe hang with other guys see how he reacts. Cam will come crawling back to you" penn says smirking.

I nod digesting everything she way saying. Penn giving advice was interesting.

"What's option 3?" I ask.

"Option 3 just apologise kiss and make up. Basically the easy and less troublesome way" penn says smiling.

"Ummm. What do you think penn" I say.