Fencing, Daniel and Revenge.

I quickly glanced at my watch and registered I still had time for my last two classes: fencing and English literature

The knock came quietly at first but then a pounding on the door followed. I approached the door which was scratched and dented with chipped brown varnish. I held on to the brass coloured knob and turned revealing a anxious looking penn.

"Hey penn" I say beaming motioning for her to come in.

Penn stared at me eyes wide with horror. Her eyes desperately searched mine... waiting for an explanation. I could sense penn's mind swirling, her breaths shallow and halting.

"Your hair. I love it. When did you do it?" Penn asks is awe. She was stuck my beauty and I smiled further.

"I did it in the morning when I didn't come to religion. Cam did it for me. Oh gosh you should see his hair" I smirk at her.

Penns eyes turned wide unable to speak, totally stunned. "How did you get Cam Briel to dye his hair? I've been here for 7 years and never once did he let anyone touch his hair" she asks gasping.

"I retain this effortless charm Penn I can make him do anything I want." I say sarcastically.

"How?" She asks.

"He has a crush on me" I reply smiling at her.

Pen squealed as her grin became wide. There was an explosion in Penns brain... the good sort... the type that carries more possibilities than she could be conscious of... but there were hundreds of ideas there in that buzz of electricity and I could feel it.

"I knew it" Penn says her eyes alight with excitement.

"How?" I ask.

"Oh luce I've seen the way he looks at you in class. He's hypnotised by you. I've heard him talking about you, the way he smiles when he sees you. He looks at you with love. I have never seen him like that with any girl other than you Luce. He likes you. Question is do you like him? Penn asks grinning.

I raise my hands defeated.

"Yes I like him." I answer.

"So why haven't you guys put a label on it." She asks excitement bubbling within her.

"It's too early" I reply appearing sad.

"Yes but i see the way you look at each other. You want each other. And trust me luce when I say this he's never looked at girl the way he does with you" penn says.