Breakfast

Luce POV

My eyes greet the dayshine, my heart and lungs expand. Upon waking, Cam burrowed himself into the warm, soft sheets. He rubbed the remainders of sleep from his eyes and gazed out at the horizon; its vivid light extended across a rosy sky. His glance swiftly turned towards me and I quickly close my eyes pretending I was asleep.

Cam chuckled sweetly staring at me pulling me closer.

"I know you're awake" Cam says humming into my ears.

I open my eyes faintly and caress cams cheek.

"Creep" I say quickly staring at his beautiful sculpted chest.

"But you're the one checking me out" cam says smirking.

"And as I recall you're the one who was all over me last one. Never letting me go" I say softly smiling.

Cam pulls me on top of him my legs straddling him. Staring at me with want.

"And how can I be of service Mr Briel" I ask.

"This" cam says quickly before pulling me into a fiery and passionate kiss. His hands work their way around my body, feeling each crevasse, each line.

My hands venture over his perfect physique , exploring. I pull apart and we  stare at each other, deep into each other's eyes. Cams full of wonder and love and mine full of curiosity and passion.

"Ew" I say.

"What" Cam says perplexed.

"Morning breath" I reply smiling.

"I know you love me though babe" Cam says smirking his fingers intwined with mine.

"The only thing I love in this room is that mural" I say glancing at it.

"You're so done" Cam says getting on top of me kissing my neck.

"Fine fine I love you too Cam" I say I'm effort to remove him from me.

"Good" Cam says delighted.

I quickly get up analysing the room.

"Can I um borrow a T-shirt or hoodie" I ask my eyes plastered on the floor somewhat embarrassed.

Cam gets up from the bed walking towards his closet opening revealing only black clothing. He passes me an oversized black hoodie and I smile gratefully.

"Seriously though I always end up stealing your clothes" I exclaim.

"Maybe you can't resist me" cam says teasingly.

"Don't flatter yourself Briel" I say quickly.

Cam chuckles.

"I'm going to get breakfast. Would you like anything" cam asks pulling a black T-shirt on. His arms snake around my waist pulling me closer towards him.

"Did you seriously ask me that?" I smirk.

"Oh shit I forgot" cam says hissing revealing his upper teeth nuzzling into my neck and fake biting.

I laugh. "Dude that was so bad" I say.

"So wait how did you drink the coffee and the lolly pop last one" cam asks with a puzzled expression.

"Vampires can eat human food as long as we have a balanced diet of blood. Although it tastes like poison" I say my hands on caressing his face.

"Oh" cam says his mouth forming an O shape.

"Get your breakfast shoo" I say pushing him out the door closing it.

I quickly remove my night dress from the night before and wear the oversized black hoodie with my legs bare. I quickly glance in the mirror placing my hair in a bun and brush my teeth using a spare toothbrush in Cams bathroom.

A knock engulfed the silence and quickly run towards the door opening it.

"Back so soon babe" I say quickly without looking and see a confused Daniel.

Daniel gazed at me up and down looking into the room his eyes on the bed.

"What the actual fuck Luce" Daniel shouts his face darkening red.

"You- you didn't" Daniel says exasperated.

Me and Cam didn't do anything.

"That's none of your concern" I shout back.

"Don't you see he doesn't love you. Just using you. Are you that blind" Daniel screeches his jaws clenched.

"Fuck of Daniel" I shout shutting the door but Daniel  pushes back entering the room.

Daniel held my shoulders tight his eyes bloodshot.

"Don't you see I like you Luce" Daniel says.

"Get off me" I say pushing him away but his grip tightens.

Cam walks into the room and immediately pushing Daniel to the ground.

"Get the fuck off her" Cam yells.

Daniel gets up his eyes flickers from me to Cam.
"Enjoy what ever the fuck this is" Daniel says before leaving.

"Are you hurt" Cam asks concern flooded his face.

"I'm fine thank you" I reply weakly.

"Do you need anything" cam asks his hands interlocked with mine.

"Can I um-" I say before cam cut me off.

"Blood" he says.

I nod faintly.

Cam moves closer toward me his neck exposed and I bite into him savouring the sweet crimson liquid. I quickly withdrew stooping my self from hurting him too much.

"Thank you" I say quickly.

"My turn" cam says wickedly before cornering me into the wall.

Kinda boring. But yeah. Thanks for reading 🥰