The End

Luce POV - contains sexual scenes be aware

With the door closed every pretence falls. The facade we show the world melts away and all we want is to fuck each other's brains out.

In that split second before his touch every nerve in my body and brain is electrified. It's the anticipation of being together in a way that's more than words, in a way that's so completely tangible.

In the room that is twilight and shadow Cam stands close enough for me to breathe in his scent. His arms wrap around my back and in one gentle pull our skin touches. I feel his hand in my hair, how he loves the softness, watching it tumble as he releases it. Then his hand moves down my cheekbones to my lips. That's when the kissing starts and we start to move like partners in a dance that is written in our DNA. Our bodies fit together as if we were made just for this, to fall into one another, to feel this natural rhythm. With a laugh he lifts me right off my feet, carrying me toward the bed, letting me fall with a soft bounce on the mattress. We lock eyes for just a moment, just enough for us to feel safe with one another. Then he's all business, pulling off my dress kissing from my toes upward, slowly, his hands on my legs, always just a little higher than the kisses. I feel my back arch in anticipation. I take his shirt off unbuckle his trousers struggling in the process.

His hand comes up to my bra and doesn't attempt to undo the strap. He grabs the middle and yanks. I hear the fabric rip and gasp at what he just did. "Shh," he says. That night wasn't like any other nights. He took all of me this time, savoured every moment.

Every kiss has a raw intensity - breathing fast, heart rates faster. Then before I know how it happened we are naked and our skin is moving softly together, like the finest of silk. I feel his hand enter from below moving fast, our tongues entwined in a kiss, and then he's inside, changing my breathing with every thrust, hearing my moans timed to his body

As Cam thrusts inward all I see is his face letting out a moan.

My head rocks back against the pillow as he quickens his pace.

Cams finger tips are electric, they must be, for wherever they touch my skin tingles in a frenzy of static. As his hands move over my skin my body has a transitory paralysis, my mind unable to process the pleasure so fast. His head moves around to my left ear and he whispers what's coming next.

"You're turn"

I grin deviously and I roll him over on top of him pinning his arms down.

Cam chuckles at my assertiveness.

I whisper into his my lips grazing against his earlobe.

"Vampires are ten times more durable than angels don't mock me" I say quietly.

Our lips fitted perfectly again as if they were meant for each other. Moving against each other, feeling each other I ride him faster and faster Cam letting out a grunt.

I stop my fingers trailing against the lines of his abs staring at him slowly before pulling away.

"Marry me" Cam says staring into my eyes.

"What" I say shocked and breathless pulling the Blanket covering myself.

"I ask you to pass through life at my side—to be my second self, my partner. I want to marry you because you're the first person I want to look at when I wake up in the morning and the only one I want to kiss goodnight. I promise you no one will work harder to make you happy or cherish you more than me. I would like to spend an eternity with you Lucinda Price." Cam says his eyes full of affection and love.

"Yes" I reply tears swimming me eyes.

"I've never had a moment's doubt. I love you and I believe in you completely." I say

Cam smiles happily.

"Mrs Briel it has a nice ring to it" Cam says smirking.

"I love it." I say tacking him.

"Immortality is such a gift and I would spend that with you every second, minute and day." Cam says finally.

And in that moment we both knew we loved each other dearly.

Our love was immortal.

The End.