Report #7

I finally found the other Diamond Door and used it. I walked into the room and noticed that I was in the Linen Room. I then spotted another Portable Safe. I went ahead and played with it until I solved it. I unlocked it and got another spare key. I quickly made my way back to the Safety Deposit Room.

. . .

After inserting the spare key and getting the rest of the loot I made my way to the second floor where the Art Room was. I saw the shutter and the crank hole. I inserted the crank into the hole and started cranking. I finally stopped when the shutter was fully open.

I walked in as I saw another door, but it was "...a heart door? I'll have to find it..." I muttered as I went to the staircase. I decided to go down first then up. As I reached the bottom of the stairs I walked more as I saw another Heart door. I ignored it as I saw another door at the end of the hallway. I let out a sigh seeing a Clover symbol on the door instead.

I headed back for the stairs as I ran up to the third floor. I headed into one of the rooms and noticed the resemblance of the room. 'Let's see what the East Storage Room has for me, hm?' I ask myself as I walk deeper into the room.

I walked around the room and, inevitably, ran into a zombie. "Dammit..." I muttered under my breath. I took out my knife as I kicked its knee and it fell. Immediately, I stabbed it in the head and dragged it across just to make sure it died. I laid it down as I retrieved my knife. I searched the room as I saw a large gear.

'Looks important...' I noted as I stowed it away. I walked out of the room and went to the other door. I opened it as I felt water attack me. 'Rain...' I noted as I looked around. From where I stood, I could see the fire the crash had caused. As I was headed down the ladder, the ladder snapped as it leaned towards my weight. I braced for impact as I let out a groan when I felt the hard floor.

I stood up and my eyes immediately caught a lever. I walked towards the lever and pulled on it. Water started gushing in front of me. I looked up at the water pipe and the fire. 'Gotta find a way to move the pipe over the water.' I told myself as I looked behind me and saw the stairs leading down.

I went down it as I then heard a disturbing noise. "What the hell is that noise?" I muttered as I brought my pistol up. Almost as if someone heard me, a door burst open in front of me, and out came two zombies. "Impatient much?" I asked the zombies as I shot them both down.

I brought my pistol down as I noticed another lever. I walked over to it and saw two letters L and R. 'Must be for the water.' I noted as I pulled the lever to the left. I took a step back and turned on my heels as I entered the small building where the two zombies came from. I kept walking until I walked into another safe room.

Then, I noticed a whiteboard with something scribbled on it. There was something taped on it that was circled.

Someone lose a key?

I took the key and saw it was the Clover key. I then saw another storage box. I opened it and saw an ample amount of Assault Rifle ammo and saw more handgun ammo. I helped myself as I stored the items I no longer needed. I walked out of the small building. 'After I extinguish the helicopter I can go back and open more doors.' I told myself.

I ran back up the stairs and pulled on the lever again. I watched as the fire get extinguished by the water. I walked into the door next to the helicopter and took a right in the hallway. As soon as I turned, I watched as the helicopter falls out of its whole.

It was pushed away by...a man? He then strode his way towards me as I backed up. "He's giving off bad vibes..." I muttered as I got out of the hallway and head back out. I closed the door behind me only for it to open by the mysterious man.

'I need to go through that way...the ladder is broken and the stairs only lead to the Boiler Room. It also looks like it can endure all of my bullets so the safest bet is to run away and evade. I can take care of him later.' I planned in my head as I waited for him outside and sprinted back into the hallway where the helicopter had crashed in.

'Another note, the man is slow and takes his time.' I noted. I sprint into the Main Hall and headed slid down the stairs. It was currently my mission to get him off my tail or hide from it. I kept running in hallways and running upstairs and downstairs until I stumbled into the Clover Key Door. I unlocked it with the corresponding key and went in. I closed the door behind me and stayed quiet.

I heard his footsteps stop for a while before it walks away as the sound of his footsteps became distant. I let out a sigh as I surveyed the room. 'This must be the Observation Room. And the room in front is the Interrogation Room.' I thought as I scaled the broken window. I looked around until I saw a fancy looking box.

I picked it up and noticed it was missing something on it. I then remembered the jewel from the Art Room as I took it out. I inserted the jewel into the box as the box clicked open. I open it and saw a STARS Badge in it. I turned it on its back as I saw a button. I pushed it and a USB connector popped out of it.

'This has to be for PC in the STARS Office. I should head there.' I told myself as I head out of the Observation Room. I turned on the hallway and the wall blasted right next to me as the man appeared again. 'I have myself a stalker...' I told myself as I got ready to dodge and evade. I watched him as he brought his fist up and went for the swing. I took that time away from him as I slid under his arm and sprinted my way to the STARS Office.

. . .

I inserted the USB into the PC and walked over to the monitor. It started to load and I watched the screen load and beep. There was a buzzer sound as I took a step back from the PC and entered the Armory. I grabbed the Assault Rifle and immediately put in ammunition. I reloaded the gun and hung it on my shoulder.

I pulled out the station map as I looked for any places that I can access. 'The Records Room. I need to go there.' I told myself as I hastily made my way down to the room.

. . .

I unlocked the door with the Clover key as I walked in. I looked around the room and saw the Jack handle that I needed for the Library. I took it as I ran out of the room and made my way to the Libary. "I can't wast my time here...I need to waste it elsewhere." I muttered as I opened the door to the Library and went straight to the jack. I inserted the handle into the hole and lowered the bookcase down as I kicked the Jack away. I went ahead and moved it across. 'Huh...?'

I then ducked as the man from before got his fist stuck into the bookcase. "Sucks to be you, man." I told him as I made my way up the ladder and crossed the broken walkway. I swung the door open and closed it shut behind me. I turned right as I ran towards the clocktower. 'Good thing I memorized the third-floor map...' I told myself as I looked up at the mechanism before me.

"C'mon, Y/N. This is the final stretch..."