Report #3

'West office...' I read as I walked into the office. I held my gun sweeping the area. 'Nothing...' I thought as I put my pistol down. I looked over at the desk as I saw a note.

Rookie's First Assignment

Y/N L/N, we're putting you on a very special case for your first assignment. Your mission is...to unlock your desk! The key to your success is in the initials of our first names. Input the letters in order of our desks. There are two locks -- 1 on each side of your desk. Make sure you get them both. Basically, your first task is to remember your fellow officers' names, but you figured that much out, right? Good luck, Y/N. By the way, it might take a little work to get Scott to give you a straight answer.

Lieutenant Branagh

I then noticed the blood on the paper and saw writing.

Be glad you're not here, rookie.

I put the note down as I walked around the office and memorized each plaque. I went back to my desk and held onto the right one. 'M...R...G...' I inputted the letters and it unlocked. I then went to the left one. 'N...E...D...' I inputted the letters and it unlocked. I opened my desk up and saw an extended magazine.

"Nice..." I muttered as I switched my magazine. "I think that's all I can access in this office..." I said out loud as I left the office, I noticed another room across from the office. 'Safety Deposit Room...' I read. I entered the room and saw several lockers.

I looked at every locker and saw some pretty good loot. Then, my eyes caught the weapon's locker. I walked over and saw a pistol accessory and a shotgun.

'I'll leave the shotgun for Leon...' I thought as I made it a priority to look for the weapon's key card. I walked out of the room and ventured the station.

. . .

I looked down on the map and traced my steps. 'I'm in the Dark Room...this seems like a safe place to be...' I thought as I snooped around the room. I saw a roll film and took it to the other side of the room. I inspected it and saw a picture of a king holding a scepter and a book.

"Must be important if the station has a picture of it..." I muttered out loud. "Looks like this is the only thing that is important around here...I need to remember that the Dark Room is like a safe room for me..." I noted out loud as I walk out of the room.

I looked up and saw a staircase. "It looks like I ventured enough of the first floor or all that I can...let's go up." I talked out loud as I went up the stairs. I walked up the stairs and saw a zombie sitting in front of the staircase. I picked my pistol up and aimed at its head.

SPLASH

"One shot...so there'll be some that can be fed one and they're already full. That's good to know." I let out as I walked around the body. I walked towards a door and read it. 'Men's Locker Room.' It read. I walked in and immediately saw a pipe had burst and was letting out fumes. I then saw it was missing a handle. "If I can just find the handle, then I can cross." I noted as I started opening lockers. "Woah." I jumped as a zombie came out of one. I aimed at its head, waiting for it to attack.

.

.

.

Nothing. I brought my pistol up and opened another locker. 'Assault Rifle ammo? This is something that I can't give to Leon.' I noted as I picked it up. I, then, noticed a note on the bench. I picked it up and read the content.

Portable Safe Instructions

Press a button to light up its corresponding lamp. Light them all to open the safe. The buttons must be pressed in a certain order. Pressing a single button out of order will cause all of the lights to go out and you will need to start the sequence over again.