Report #1

Name: Y/N L/N
Date: September 29, 1998

"Dude...your taste in music is still awful," Leon tells me as he switched it from pop to rock. "That's better." He said as he leaned into his seat. I shrug as I continued driving.

I looked down to see the gas gauge. 'It's getting deathly close...hopefully, there's a gas station up ahead.' I hoped. As if God heard me, I saw a sign of a gas station ahead. "I'm gonna have to refuel," I told Leon as he nods. I turned towards the gas station as I stopped by one of the pumps.

I parked the car and stepped out. I grabbed the pump handle and inserted it into the car's filler flap. 'No one's around...' I noticed as I looked around the gas station. My eyes glanced over at a police car. The door was left open.

'That's weird...' I commented as I tapped the window. Leon looked over as I pointed over at the police car. I then pointed towards the gas station's store. He nods and got out of the car. I placed the pump handle back in the pump as I made my way towards the store.

Leon was behind me. Before we took a step forward, we heard the sound of glass shattering. "Look down," Leon told me as I did. I picked up my feet as I saw that I had stepped in blood. "Let's go," I told him as he nodded. I opened the door and looked around.

"Hello? Anybody there?!" I shouted into the dark store. I noticed a flashlight as I picked it up and looked at my surroundings. "Nothing?" Leon commented. "We'll see..." I told him as we made our way further into the store. We then saw a man leaning on a wall as he was holding onto his neck. "You all right?!" Leon asks as he kneels in front of the man. The man didn't say anything and simply points to the door right next to him. "Don't move...we'll be back for you." He tells him as he stood back up. Leon walked into the door as I illuminated our path.

We continued to walk as Leon opened another door. We heard voices as I flashed my light towards the source. "Stop moving!" The officer told the man he was holding onto. "Officer, you need help?" Leon asks as the officer looks back at us. "Stay back, you two, I got this." He tells us as the man he was holding onto brought his arm above him and maneuvered himself off of him.

The man swiftly pushed the officer down as he went for the neck. '!!!' "hey, hey! Get off him, right now!" Leon shouted at the man. The last words I heard from the officer were, "Help me..." and he stopped moving. "What the fuck...?!" Leon muttered. The man had bitten into its neck. The man looked up at us and saw that it wasn't human.

I drew my pistol and stepped in front of Leon. I started shooting its head as it fell limply on the now-dead officer. "What the hell was that, Y/N?!" Leon shouts as he pushed my arm down and ran towards the two carcasses. "Leon, don't. They're not alive anymore." I told him as he looked back at me. "No shit, Sherlock!" Leon shouts as he pried "it" off of the officer. "Wha-?!" Leon shouts as he started walking back towards me.

The "it" I had shot didn't take in the human natural color as it was substituted with a corpsed skin. "We gotta go," Leon said as I nodded. We head back the way we went and saw that the door has been closed shut.

"There's another way. We passed by a door when we saw the guy sitting out at the store. That has to be it." I said as I went back to where I shot "it." I walked as I saw an open safe case. 'A key...' I noted as I took it and went towards the door. I unlocked it and there were more of those things we saw.

Leon drew his gun, Matilda, as he started shooting down the things. Leon and I ran towards the store's door. The door opened in front of me as I drew my pistol and held it. The girl brought her hands up. "Don't shoot!" She shouted. "Get down," I told her as she ducked and shot the thing behind her.