CHAPTER - SEVEN

" that's okay seungminnie, that's completely fine, just please don't leave me again, please, i can't do this without you anymore, i missed you, so much. "

seungmin teared up and looked the opposite direction. " just please don't leave,where did you go ? did you do okay ? please tell me anything seungminnie please "

" i went to busan with lix, jeongin's brothers found a house for us and we've been living there since we left. we've been doing better than ever, we missed a lot of people and haven't seen them in ages so jeongin made us come back for a while since it has been so long,, what about you ? "

" oh,, it doesn't matter but to sum it up, we broke up and i felt horrible after finding your letter, i'm so ashamed of myself,, i missed you so much i adopted a puppy- his name is seungmin look " hyunjin held the small dog up and the dog locked eyes with seungmin. after a few seconds puppy seungmin wriggled out of hyunjin's grasp and waddled towards human seungmin, looking at him with curious round eyes.

the small puppy squeakily barked and jumped at seungmin, making the teary eyed male pick up his puppy version onto his lap where he laid down on his thighs. (a/n: never been so jealous of a dog that doesnt even exist)

" he's cute,, " seungmin mumbled, softly patting the little dogs head whose tail started wagging. " he reminded me so much of you, i thought you never came back,, you were and still are my safe place minnie, i can't be without you,, " hyunjin sobbed, his hands trembling.

" i- i will try to trust you again hyunjin,, but i can't promise anything. " seungmin quietly said, looking at the small dog and watching him play with his fingers.

" th-thank you so much, thank you thank you thank you " hyunjin threw himself over seungmin, the puppy barking out of confusion as he fell off the couch but landing on a pillow.
(no puppy seungmins were harmed)

the position they were in made seungmin look away quickly, while hyunjin kept focusing on seungmin,s shining eyes.

" OI, dO yOu miNd ? " jeongin snorted and sat down on the seat next to the couch. " i- jeongin- "

" shush now seungmin, yaoi is life, let me enjoy my moment, don't be pussies, continue. " he spoke calmly, snacking on a mini pretzel.

hyunjin pressed his and seungmin's bodies against eachother, hugging him as thight as he could. " i- uhm,, "

" stop talking minnie, just let me hug you as if you are the only person in my life that matters which indeed you are "

jeongin squeaked in excitement when seungmin hesitantly wrapped his legs around hyunjin's waist as hyunjin had seungmin's and his hands intertwined above the younger's head.

" this is so gay " jeongin choked on his tears and grasped his chest and wheezed annoyingly.

ok