CHAPTER - FOUR

" minnie ! where were you ? " little hyunjin asked his best friend and hugged him tightly. he took his tiny hand and started walking around with him. " i met a new friend ! his name is jeonginnie ! " small seungmin answered, smiling like an angel.

" jeonginnie ? " hyunjin was jealous even tho he had never met him before. " do you like him more than me ? " the older pouted and faced seungmin. " noooo ! i love hyunjinnie the most ! " hyunjin grinned widely when seungmin made grabby hands, signaling that he wanted a hug.

the taller immediatly went in for a hug and held seungmin close. " do you want to meet jeonginnie ? " hyunjin shook his head and smooched seungmin on his head. " i only want seungminnie ! " both of them giggled and held eachother close.

" hyunjinnie ? " seungmin spoke quitly to which hyunjin hummed. " pinky promise we'll always stay bestest friends ? "

" pinky promise seungminnie " (a/n: YES I SAY BESTEST FRIEND SO WHAT )

seungmin smiled at the memories, his smile slowly fading when he remembered what happened three years ago.

" seungmin ! jeongin is on the phone !! " felix yelled from the other room, seungmin quickly shot up, knowing he had moved back to seoul a while ago.

" seungmin ! i found hyunjin ! " jeongin yelled through the phone. " what ?! " seunglix gasped at the same time. " he lives literally next door and he has a puppy named seungmin ! he looked really sad when i said i had a childhood friend with the same name and i think he doesn't remember me which is good ! and chan was there before and asked for hyunjin ! "

" chan too ?! "

" yeah ! "

" was there any other guy with hyunjin ? "

" no, he just had his puppy and he carried it like a baby, i think he still misses you, and felix, when chan opened his phone in front of me to call hyunjin, he had you as his wallpaper ! you guys have to come back ! you both know running away and just leaving everything behind is not what you're supposed to do. i've seen how much you two suffer but it can't end like this !! you both deserve happiness guys "

" jeongin,,, i don't know " seungmin answered and looked at felix who was close to tears. " you even left your friends and family guys,, at least come see them, you can sleep at my house, you guys are just 4 hours away with car, it would be good if both of you talk it out with them, seriously " jeongin calmly tried to persuade them.

" let's go. " felix suddenly spoke, looking at seungmin with a serious face. " are you sure lix ? "

" yes minnie, jeongin is right, we can't just run away and expect all of our problems to disappear "

" okay fine, we're coming tomorrow innie. "

oH shIt