CHAPTER - TEN

hyunjin went to the bathroom, followed by his little pup and locked himself in there. he picked up the small animal and slid down the door until he was sat on the cold bathroom floor. " why can't felix stop clinging onto seungmin ? are they in love ? that can't be, doesn't felix like chan ? " he ranted to his dog, slowly starting to form tears in his eyes.

" i don't want felix to take him away from me " hyunjin mumbled into his dog's fur. the puppy cluelessly barked and wagged his tail.

" do you think i could spend some time alone with seungmin ? felix is glued to him all the time and jeongin is too, what am i supposed to do ? "

after a few minutes of thinking and calming down, he set his puppy on the ground and stood up, walking to the sink and washing his face with cold water. " let's go back " he told his dog before opening the bathroom door and going back to the spot he was previously sitting at.

felix had pulled seungmin onto his lap on the floor, both were facing the tv. the older had a controller in front of him and seungmin, playing super smash bros with changbin and jeongin who both also had a controller in hand. chan and seungmin were watching them play.

" yo, are you alright ? " chan whispered as hyunjin sat down. " yeah, just a bit of a headache " the tallest replied back with no emotion in his face, looking at felix and seungmin.

" or jealousy ? " hyunjin nodded hesitantly and looked down. " i don't really want to talk about it right now, maybe when everyone's asleep later. " chan understood and went back to watching the others play and giggle.

" how do you even win with JIGGLYPUFF ? " jeongin whined as felix absolutely destroyed him with jigglypuff. " holy shit please leave me alone " changbin begged as felix chased his ridley. " who the fuck even uses ridley ? " chan mocked and laughed at felix throwing changbin off the map.

" i hate this game "

" he's a god at this game i'm gonna cry "

felix did a little dance with seungmin in his lap at his victory. " okay, i'm determind, i'll play until one of us beats felix at least once in this stupid game, theres no way he wins every single match, i will not accept that " jeongin said and changbin nodded. " agreed "

" okay let's do this shit then you sore whores " felix spoke and picked his next character. felix chose joker, changbin chose dark pit and jeongin chose kirby.

" STOP HOW DO YOU EVEN DO THAT " the second oldest screamed and struggled with the controls.

" i think we'll need ages to beat him " jeongin choked out, watching his kirby get completely eaten by joker.

" he plays this like all the time and literally knows every move from every character by heart, i doubt you'll ever beat him " seungmin giggled and got more comfortable in felix' lap.

hyunjin was obviously jealous and he was grateful that everyone except chan was too oblivious and invested in the game to notice it. he knew it was wrong, but he wanted to get rid of felix.

he felt like he was the main reason why hyunjin couldn't get closer to seungmin. he hated that he was clinging onto him the whole time, not a second passing without felix touching seungmin, his seungmin.

i love jeon jungkook