CHAPTER - TWO

" oh my god " hyunjin's tears were now streaming down his cheeks, he had read the letter over and over again to comprehend what he had done.

he broke seungmin's heart.

seungmin was always a very fragile person and hyunjin treated him like nothing before he left. seungmin would always have the picture of the hyunjin before he left in his head. he was so rude to seungmin. he couldn't believe what he had done.

" seungminnie,,, i love you too, i was scared if you knew how i felt you'd leave me forever, i just wanted to get over you seungminnie, it didn't work seungminnie,,, please come back, please "

he sobbed into his knees once again, not knowing what to do at this point. seungmin left, he doesn't know where he is, how is he is, if he's even alive.

" felix better take good care of my seungminnie,, " hyunjin stood up, wiping his tears and taking his keys to leave the apartment. " i need fresh air,,, and someone to talk to,, "

the boy texted his best friend chan, felix' ex, telling him what happened and what he read. chan immediatly suggested to meet the younger and they agreed on meeting in the park.

-

" felix left with seungmin ?! where did they go ?! " chan yelled as he approached hyunjin, fully out of breath.

" yes he did, but i don't know where they went, i don't know anything, chan i want him back, i want my seungminnie back "

" and i want felix back, but we have no clue where they could have gone to ! not even their friends and family know,, they just,, disappeared, as if they never existed, they didn't even leave anything besides that letter ! didn't they talk about where they really wanted to go once in their life ?? "

hyunjin shook his head sadly. " i don't know,, can we go over to that animal shelter over there ? i don't want to be home alone all the time " he pointed at said place across the street.

" do you want an animal ? didn't you always say you don't want any because of the effort they take ? " chan asked but agreed to walk with him there.

" i changed my mind, i want a puppy. " the older knew already why he wanted a puppy all of a sudden. seungmin.

" are you going to call,, it,, you know- "

" i'm calling it seungmin. "

" ah, as i thought "

they entered the small building and went to the counter. " hello ! how can i help you ? " the woman asked, obviously eyeing hyunjin but he couldn't care less.

" my friend here is feeling really sad so he wanted a little friend for home " chan said and put his hand on hyunjin's shoulder.

" oh ! we have a lot of cute animals looking for a loving home ! right this way " she lead the boys into a room with all kinds of pets, but one specific puppy caught hyunjin's attention. it was calmly sitting on a soft pillow wagging it's tail and barking when it made eye contact with the boy.

the puppy's fur had the same hair color as seungmin, the eyes looked like seungmin's when he was being pouty, hyunjin immediatly wanted to take the puppy home.

" can i take this one,, it reminds me of someone "

" sure ! you just have to sign some papers and get the needed supplies and you can take him right home ! "

-

hyunjin and chan had said their goodbyes after both of them carried their things and the puppy to hyunjin's apartment.

the puppy excitedly ran around and explored the rooms, then quickly running back to his owner who picked him up and smiled at him sadly.

" i'm going to call you seungmin, hello puppy,,, mind helping me get over my breakup ? "

i just farted