CHAPTER - THREE

" hey seungminnie, please wear your collar " hyunjin kneeled down in front of the little dog and put a pretty purple collar on him. purple was seungmin's favorite color.

" you're such a cute puppy seungminnie " hyunjin smiled and held his dog close. the little puppy barked and wagged his tail as hyunjin placed a big smooch on his head.

" do you want to take a walk puppy ? " hyunjin opened the door and the puppy immediatly ran out and jumped around. it really reminded him of seungmin. everytime hyunjin and seungmin went out, the younger was so excited to spend time with him.

" are you excited puppy ? we can go to the park ! " the tall boy smiled widely and picked his dog up to walk down the stairs with him.

they walked through the streets, hyunjin holding the dog because he was scared he'd run on the streets since he was still a baby. " here you go ! have fun seungminnie ! " hyunjin smiled and set down the dog on the grass when they finally arrived at the park.

he made sure to keep his puppy in sight, in case he ran too far, he couldn't lose him. he spent minutes watching his little puppy chase a butterfly in the grass, a sight way too familiar to him.

as time went by hyunjin realized that he was never going to see the real seungmin ever again, he had lost him the moment he told him hyunjin had started dating his ex.

" why couldn't i have just told you how i felt,,, " hyunjin whispered sadly and looked at his puppy now running in circles.

" seungminnie ! let's go back home ! " hyunjin called out, his puppy immedistly reacting to the name and waddling towards his owner.

" i'll feed you when get home, okay ? " hyunjin held his dog close and kissed his nose. he carried his beloved puppy home, making sure he isn't uncomfortable or scared in his arms. it was his precious little seungminnie.

" oh how i'd love seeing the real seungminnie, again,,, i want to hold him again, i'm sure you'd love to meet him puppy ! he would be just like your second owner ! " hyunjin smiled to himself, the smile fading quickly due to him knowing that his dreams will never be reality.

as he walked up the stairs and was about to turn around the corner, someone suddenly appeared in front of him. making hyunjin flinch and his puppy bark.

" oh sorry ! i didn't mean to scare you " the stranger said, looking familiar. " i just moved into this apartment complex, are you the one living there ? "

hyunjin nodded slowly, his puppy barking at the stranger. " oh ! someone named chan asked for you because you didn't pick up your phone, hyunjin, right ? my name is yang jeongin ! "

" yes i'm hyunjin, nice to meet you,, "

" is this your puppy ? what's his name ? " jeongin cooed and looked at the puppy which looked strangely familiar to him.

" this is my seungminnie "

" seungmin ? my childhood friend's name is seungmin ! the puppy looks quite similiar to him " he only mumbled the last part, hyunjin didn't exactly hear him. 

" i have to go now, see you later ! " jeongin smiled brightly and hyunjin waved slowly at him before walking back to his apartment.

" childhood friend named seungmin ? did seungminnie ever mention a jeongin ? "

that's when he realized who jeongin was.

expensive girl