CHAPTER - ONE

" GET THE FUCK OUT OF
MY APARTMENT ! " hyunjin yelled at his boyfriend. he had just found out that he cheated on the boy, after three years of a 'happy' relationship.

hyunjin's entire world just broke down. what he thought was the love of his life, his first love, the one he wanted to spend the rest of his life with cheated on him and had no hint of guilt or regret in his eyes.

now he was alone. he had nobody. he lost everything. he lost his boyfriend and even his best friend three years back.

" seungmin always knew what to do,,, " hyunjin sobbed quietly and brought his knees up to his face. " i miss you seungminnie,
so fucking much, i wish you never left me, i was so stupid "

the sobbing boy continued to cry like that for about two hours before he could stop his hiccups and stand up.

" i hate him so much, he made me get rid of seungmin and used me like a cheap barbie ! if only i listened to seungmin,,, my seungminnie ,, "

hyunjin pulled out his phone to look at his wallpaper. him and seungmin when they were sixteen years old. three years have passed, he is now nineteen and hasn't heard from his best friend ever since. " where did you go seungminnie ? why couldn't you have taken me with you ? "

hyunjin slowly walked into his bedroom as his phone buzzed. his now ex had texted him again.

" there's a stupid letter in my side of the drawer, your bitch of a best friend told me to give it to you after we break up,,, " he blocked the contact and immediatly went to look through the drawers.

he found an envelope with his name written in a neat and cute handwriting. hyunjin immediatly knew whose it was.
" for hyunjinnie " his tears started to build up again as he carefully opened the envelope in his hands.

dear hyunjinnie,

you probably got this letter after your breakup and when i'm already gone, depending on if your stupid ex gives this to you or not.

i'm sorry for just leaving without telling you, i really am, but i couldn't bare seeing you with him. you know, it really hurt me when you said you'd choose your boyfriend you started dating after a few weeks over your best friend that you have known for your whole life and who was always by your side.

you were so happy with him, and so cold with me, i didn't want to bother you anymore. you even punched me in front of your other friends and called me a whore.

i noticed how uninterested you got in our friendship, so i decided to end it, so you wouldn't have to get annoyed with me anymore, i knew your friends and boyfriend didn't like me and i didn't want them to be rude to you because of me. i heard you call me annoying, clingy, rude, over sensitive and all that behind my back.

as you can tell, felix also left, that's because we both think we need some time away from korea after all that happened, you wanted me to leave, didn't you ? if anyone asks about felix, tell them he left with me, we both are leaving together to find some peace.

what i haven't told you, that i've been in love with you for a really long time and you harshly broke my heart, but that's okay, your happiness is my happiness.

i won't ever stop loving you though, at least i don't think i will. don't worry about me hyunjinnie, you're happier without me.

you'll find the one, who sadly isn't me, and be happy with them forever. i'm sorry i annoyed you, you can be happy now that i'm gone, find someone better than your ex, okay ?

even if it hurts, eat well, sleep enough, take care of yourself, i can't be with you anymore so just please don't do any harm to yourself, don't do it for me please, or for yourself, since i don't matter anymore...

i'll always love you hyunjinnie.

yours, kim seungmin.

:(