CHAPTER - SIX

" oh shit oh shit oh shit ! " felix whisper-yelled and anxiously ran around the living room. " jeongin ? " chan yelled out again, knocking. " yes hold on ! i almost slipped " jeongin ran to the door and aggressively signaled the two others to sit down on the couch.

the two obeyed and were nervously fiddling with eachother's hands as they watched their friend open the door. a soft bark echoed through the halls and hyunjin and chan stepped into the small but cozy apartment.

" two of my old friends here so i hope you don't mind- wait where the fuck- " jeongin turned around to see felix and seungmin not being where they were supposed to be. " you can sit down on the couch, they are a bit nervous so they ran away " he excused himself to go find the other two. " is he crazy or something ? " hyunjin whispered to which chan shrugged. " he seemed normal yesterday "

the youngest dashed to his room to find seunglix hiding under his blanket together. " guys come out ! they think i'm insane ! "

" we changed our minds !! " jeongin pulled the blanket away, revealing the vulnerable boys clinging onto eachother for dear life. " hey jeongin are you alri- "

" felix ? " chan gasped and took a step back. right after seungmin's head popped up from behind felix." seungmin too ? " now chan was standing frozen with his mouth wide open.

" chan ? what are you looking at ? let me see " hyunjin appeared next to the oldest and looked into the room. felix was sitting on the bed, jeongin was gripping his arms and there was another boy behind felix that he couldn't identify because he only saw his hair peeking out from behind felix.

" felix ?! where's seungmin !? and who's that behind you ?!!! don't fucking tell me you left him- " hyunjin was filled with rage so chan kept his hand over his mouth for a hot minute. the puppy kept barking because he thought the strangers would do harm to his owner.

" i- "

" guys stop telling ! seungmin stop being a wimp and show yourself ! " jeongin glared and seunglix swore their lives flashed before their eyes. seungmin hesitantly got up and looked hyunjin directly into his eyes.

" m-minnie ? " the tallest immediatly felt tears form in eyes as he locked eyes with his best friend. the small dog whined at hyunjin's face when the tears fell and fell. chan tried hushing hyunjin but he was too shocked to move.

" well- this is more exhausting than i thought it would be- let's go drink some tea, eh ? " jeongin clapped his hands together awkwardly, not knowing how to behave in such a situation.

he gently pushed chan and hyunjin towards the living room, felix hand in hand with seungmin quietly following them.

chan told seungmin to sit down next to hyunjin, while chan himself took felix into a room next to the living room, while jeongin excused himself to the bathroom to take a shit.

" seungminnie ? " hyunjin sobbed, his puppy and the real seungmin reacting.
" hyunjin... " seungmin not using the nickname he always used before the incident broke hyunjin's heart.

" minnie, i'm so sorry- i shouldn't have done what i did, i'm such a bad person, a bad best friend, i'm so terrible i'm so so sorry ! when i read your letter,,, why didn't you just tell me ? i wouldn't have rejected your feelings " hyunjin quietly mumbled the last part. " please, please give me another chance ! " the taller sobbed uncontrollably and his puppy was barking in panic.

" hyunjin,, you broke my heart so harshly, i don't know if i'm able to trust you
again,,, "

---

fuck me