"Shouldn't you be at school?"

"Mark it's 7.30, school starts at 8.00."

"Right..." Mark paused before speaking again. "Why do you hang out with me Haechan? Out of nowhere I mean.."

Haechan internally froze. He couldn't give an answer to this question, so he dodged it in the best way possible.

"Because..." He put his hands in front of his mouth and whispered. "I'm Simon."

Mark rolled his eyes. "Very nice and convenient answer Haechan."

The boy laughed.

"Hey Mark, do you want to hang out this afternoon?"

He asked.

"I...I'm working Haechan."

"Right...I forgot." He felt disappointed, but he was used to that. Why didn't he ask his friends to hang out and only asked Mark? He had a reason, but didn't want to admit it. "Well...I should get going. Have a nice day Mark!"

And he was going to leave. But then.

"Haechan wait!" Mark shouted. "We can um...hang out on Sunday if you want."

The boy smiled. "Yeah! I will text you!" He waved and tried to hide his excitement.

Mark didn't know why he asked that, but the boy's words never left his mind. Since the first time they met.

"I can't let this game change my life negatively...how much worse can it get?"

He felt that both of them had something in common.

--

Taeil wasn't able to sleep. How could he...after what happened last night?

However he made sure that he wouldn't get caught. He hung on the ceiling the man so the police would suspect that it was a suicide.

He couldn't go to work today, he wanted to forget about what happened last night. Just...anything that would remind him that he wasn't a murderer. Although he was, and he knew that.

He called Dahye, to inform her about his absence.

"Good morning..."

"Hey Taeil...I was about to call you as well actually."

"Really? Why?"

"Because today our boss gave us the day off."

"What? Really? Why?"

"Calm down man, actually I was going to tell you yesterday but you left kinda...fast." She spoke. "Because...he said something about a renovation? I think he will change the décor. That's why we won't go to work until Monday."

"Really?!"

Taeil was shocked. He wanted to be happy but he couldn't.

"Really Taeil." She paused. "Ummm Taeil..." She wanted to say something but hesitated.

"Yes?"

"Nothing. Forget about it." She finally said. "Have fun on your day off!"

Taeil laughed ironically, did he deserve to actually feel happy?

"You too Dahye."

And he ended the call.

But his phone rang once again.

"Jungwoo?"

He furrowed his eyebrows as he read the name on the screen. Did something happen?