Stay Away!!!!! - 27

Daniel POV

" We shouldn't have come here," I thought.

" Noel, please just listen to me," I begged. " You've got 5 minutes then I'm calling Jonah," she quietly said as tears rolled down her cheeks.

"Okay, so I had this girlfriend named Aubrey, I didn't actually like her, I had to date her for the band to grow, I tried many times to break up with her but they wouldn't let me and she is a pyschopath, i..she came for a few weeks and when she came to you, that's why she came to tell you I cheated because I had finally broken up with her cause I'm in love with you," I finished and Noel had stopped crying.

" Daniel, again, I can forgive you but I don't think I can be with you, maybe in time" she replied which broke my heart for a second time

"I'll give all the time in the world," I said softly moving to walk and left Noel just sitting in the car.

I walked around the park and found a good tree to climb, I climbed up and stayed up there for a while thinking of how I was gonna cope without Noel and I heard Jonah was thinking of moving out with her and he found someone new after Tate and he hasn't told Noel yet.

I'm gonna miss her being the first thing I see when I wake up, and her being the reason I laugh and smile even though we weren't even together for that long but she has a piece of my heart in her hands.

I walked back to the at to see Noel fast asleep in the back seat as I looked at the time, I realized I had been gone for long time so she fell asleep.

I drove home in silence, lost in my thoughts. We got into the driveway.

She was still sleeping, so I picked her up and took her upstairs, I kissed her forehead and went downstairs to talk to Jonah.

"Hey Jo, can we talk in private," I said and he stood up and headed outside.

"She found out," I said looking down. How!! He scolded already understanding what I mean.

"Why'd you tell her, I can't see her heartbroken again," Jonah said slowly pouring with anger in his voice.

"We were going to the park, the one where everything happened,"I said. "And she remembered everything," I finished.

" Let me go talk to her," Jonah said rushing into the house.

Jonah POV

"Hey, sweetie, " I said as walked into the room and found her with her head on her knees, crying hysterically.

"Noel, please don't cry come here, " I said as I pulled her into my arms next to her on the floor.

"Dad.., ..w..why would you do this to me," Noel said in-between tears. "I had to, I couldn't see you heartbroken again, it hurt me too much the first time, I was afraid," I said holding her even closer. I let her cry in my arms.

" You know I was waiting for the right time to tell you this but i think I should just tell you now, I have someone in my life and we are thinking of moving in together and I want to take you with me, and it isn't far from here so we can always visit the other boys," I said.

" I guess that would be great, I'd love to still be able to see the boys, but I'm sorry for what happened with Daniel maybe I just wasn't good enough for him, I'm so sorry dad," she said as she buried her face in my chest.

" Don't worry, everything will be fine," I said and we sat there for hours till Noel fell asleep then I laid her on the bed and left the room.

As I closed the door I noticed Daniel sitting next to the door with tears streaming down his face staring at the wall.

" Daniel how much did you hear," I asked sitting next to him. " Everything," he said in a voice almost softer than a whisper.
"Why are you taking her away from me," he said as he finally looked at me. " I haven't confirmed that we are leaving yet, we might decide to come live here but please just keep a bit of distance from her for her own sake,"I said then stood up and left him there.

AwesomeBesson

Hope like it , thank you so so much for 800 reads im so grateful y'all like my story ❤️❤️❤️
Also for not updating in a while
Love yalls