Date with a promise - 21

Daniel POV 

 I organised a date on the beach while the sun sets and I'm standing here for them to bring a blindfolded Noel to the beach for our date.

Noel POV

Jack and Corbyn walked in and told me that we needed to leave for my date with Daniel.

'' Where is it,'' I asked. '' It's a surprise,'' is all that Jack said. '' Also you have to wear a blindfold,'' Corbyn added. ''why?'' I whined. '' Just wear you little hooligan,'' Jack scolded. '' Okay, dad,'' I teased. '' Hey I'm not that old,'' Jack whined. '' Yes you are, you are an old man,'' I continued to tease. ''You are gonna be grounded young lady,'' Corbyn said. '' You can't ground me, I'm almost 15,'' I said crossing my arms over my chest. 

'' Okay now quit whining so I can put on the blindfold,'' Corbyn said picking up the blindfold and covering my eyes with it. 

'' Okay now let's go drop Noel off for her date, with her mans,'' Jack said chuckling. '' You got that right, he is my man,'' I said. '' Dang, girl you got sass,'' Corbyn said while laughing. 

At the Beach !     

'' Okay Noel this is where we leave you,...'' Jack said but was cut off my me. '' You are leaving me here,'' I said surprised. '' If you don't mind letting me finish my sentence, I will explain, As I was saying, This is where we leave you and from here Zach will carry you to where, your date is,'' Jack finished. 

'' Oh okay so where is Zach,'' I asked. ''Right here,'' Zach said while grabbing my hand pulling me out the door and onto his back. '' You weren't joking when you said he was gonna carry me,'' I said while giggling. '' Do we ever joke,'' Corbyn asked. '' Never mind don't answer that,'' he interrupted while i was about to answer his question.

Zach carried me until he suddenly stopped put me down and removed the blindfold and left.

'' I'm afraid to open my eyes even though the blindfold is off, '' I said not knowing if anyone was around. '' Open them I'll be right here,'' I heard Daniel's voice say and he held my hand. I slowly opened my eyes and I couldn't believe what I saw.

 I slowly opened my eyes and I couldn't believe what I saw

^^^^ This is what you saw

'' Aww Daniel it's beautiful, I love it,'' I said as tears filled my eyes. '' Anything for the most beautiful girl in the world,'' He replied and kissed my hand and lead me to the arrangement of comfortable pillows and lights. 

Jonah came and brought us a basket full of food. 

'' Dad, you were in on this,'' I asked. '' I'm a man of many secrets,'' Jonah said while. '' Well that's just creepy,'' I said as he left.  Jonah just chuckled and continued to where he was going. 

''You look amazing,'' Daniel said looking at me in my grey dress and silver sandals. '' You don't look to bad yourself,'' I said and giggled. '' I swear that giggle will be the death of me,'' Daniel said while fake fainting on the pillow. I just sat down next to him, laughing even more than before. 

'' So we get to watch the sunset, '' I asked. '' Yes we do,'' he replied. '' I actually have never really watched the sunset,'' I said looking over at Daniel. '' Then it's great that I'm the one who got to make you watch it,my last girlfriend just wanted to go shopping all the time'' he said while smiling. 

''Daniel can I ask you something,'' I said. '' Of course,'' he said. '' Why did you choose me,'' I asked. '' what do you mean,'' he asked while sitting up. '' Out of all the girls in the world why did you choose me, '' I said.

'' Because you aren't any of the other girls in the world, you are the only you in this world, '' Daniel said holding my face in his hands then kissed me.

 ''So, you wanna eat,'' he asked. '' Out of all the things you could think of, you thought about food,'' I said. '' What food is the love of my life,'' he exclaimed. '' So then what Am I,'' I asked (A/N - hehe WHAT AM I )  '' You are the second love of my life,'' he said.

'' Ouch That Hurt,'' I exclaimed holding my chest as if I was in pain. '' Hey, that's my line,'' Daniel said while pouting. '' Not anymore,'' I said while giggling. '' You are mean,'' he said. '' But that's why you love me right,'' I asked also pouting now.

'' That's not why I love you,'' he said. '' I love you because of many other reasons,'' he said. '' I wish I could listen to those reasons but I'm hungry and you brought food so yay,'' I said reaching for a sandwich that was in a container that was on top of the basket. 

 1 hour later

Me and Daniel are sitting under the stars and laughing, getting to know each other more than we already did know each other.

Then suddenly he stood up and pulled me up with him. Then he went on one knee. '' Noel ever since I saw you for the first time I've been in love with you and I wanted to make you mine forever, that's is why I want us to be official, Noel Winter Franzitch will you be my girlfriend,'' he said while holding my hand.

'' yes,''  is all that could come out of my mouth. 

Then Daniel reached in his pocket for something and pulled out a small black box.

'' I am giving you this promise ring to show you that no matter what you do or where you go, I love you I promise to love you no matter what happens, I promise that one day I will make you mine forever, I love you with my whole heart,'' Daniel said and tears were streaming down my face. '' I love you too Daniel,'' I said and Daniel stood up and kissed me. 

Awesomebesson

~ Here is the update I promised yesterday

~ here is the date

~ this is the longest one I've written so far, love you guys